ch 25

Emily arrived a little later and we spend the rest of the day at the park telling stories, jokes, and just talked. Im really going to miss then when they leave.

     I looked up at the yellowish sky from the swing i was on. "hey guys come with me." I said standing up and walking to the top of a hill that over looks a small lake with trees surrounding it. I sat on top of the hill the guys and emily walked up and sat next to me in the plush grass to watch the beautiful sunset.

        Jacky sat on my left and the rest sat to my right. "wow it's beautiful." Jacky quietly gasped. I looked over to him and smiled.

       "I like to come here a lot when in felling down." I said. He looked over to me and smiled. We both turned our gazes to the pinkish purplish sunset. The sky slowly darkened to a dark blue.

     We all got up and walked back to our cars. We all said our goodbyes and got in the cars. We  started to drive back to the hotel d

Ryan and Derek would not stop talking about gta5. I got lost in my own mind for the rest of the ride.

     When we got there we all got out and walked to the elevator. I was tired but i have the feeling that i wont sleep very well. We waited for our floor.

     Once we got to our floor we all filed out and towards the room. Ronnie unlocked the door and we all stepped out. The room was a mess me and jackys guitars on the last bed, clothes where on the floor and the drapes in the back where moved to the side reviling a balcony that had two chairs and a small table.

     "everybody find a seat. We need to talk about something." Ronnie said all dramatic. We all sat down on the couch with ron and ryan on the arms of the couch. Ronnie stood in front of us.

      I looked at the guys faces. Some held fear, nervousness, and confusion. "well when have 4 beds and a couch. Derek has been sleeping on the couch so that rules out one. So we have 4 guys and one girl with out a bed. Abby who do you feel most comfortable sharing a bed with?" Ronnie asked.

      I pondered the question for a moment. "anyone i dont mind." I shrugged.

      "hmm." He quietly hummed to him self. "how about ether Ron or jacky?" He said looking at them then to me.

      "i still dont mind its up to them." I said looking from Ron to jacky. Ron and jacky looked at each other and then to Ronnie.

     "i move around a lot when i sleep. I dont wanna hurt her so she can share with jacky." He said looking to jacky. Jacky nods.

     "ok well go get ready for bed." Ronnie said. We all took turns going to the bathroom to change. Ron, Ryan, Derek, and Ronnie where all done and getting into bed. Jacky opened the the door. His hair was brushed and he was wearing black basketball shorts and a white wife beater.

    I stood up from my seat on the floor near derek and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my bag from under the seat and changed into some black shorts and a red tank top. I brushed my hair and my teeth and washed my face and walked out.

      "hey Ronnie where are my pain pills?" I aske him.

     " in the bathroom on the counter in a bag." He said. I walked into the bathroom again and took my medicine. When i walked out all the lights where off except the bed side lamps. Ronnie was getting under the covers of his bed. Ryan and Ron where doing the same. Derek was already asleep.

     Jacky was knelt down on the left of our bed plugging in my phone. I did the same on the right side. I stood up and jacky was getting in bed. This is going to be awkward. I got in on the other side and curled up on my right side while jacky plopped onto his stomach.

     I layed there until all the lights where off and every ones breathing was even. Then i slowly fell into a shallow sleep.

~a.n~

      1000 reads woop woop! Thank you all so much for supporting my story!