ch 4.

Ronnie Radke, Jacky Vincent, Ron Ficarro, Derek Jones, and Ryan Seaman where standing there watching me. Moving my gaze to my converse.

"h-how l-long h-have y-you all b-been t-there?" I question shakily while i fiddle with the bottom of my shirt.

I look up to see Ronnie smirk. "long enough to hear you play good girls bad guys. You might even be better at that song then jacky" he elbowed jacky in the ribs.

"oww" jacky complained while rubbing his ribs. By now everbod was laughing.

"is that your taco bell in the bag?" Derek asked. Ronnie shoke his head and ron facepalmed. Ryan glared at him then slapped the back of his head.

"we dont even know the girls name and your already asking for her food. God dont you ever stop eating?" Everybody burst out laughing except Derek who just glared at us.

When we all calmed down. Emily walked in with a huge smirk. "stop that creepy smirking you lool like a pedophile." I joked Rolling my eyes. Everybody started laughing again.

"hahaha sucks for you your the youngest!" She screamed then started chasing me. I ran around the guys and stood behind Ronnie.

"help me" i whispered. He only nodded and threw me over his shoulder. "Aaahhhh! Put me down" i screamed at his back while punching and kicking.

"fine" he leaned down and dropped me on my butt. He then he walked away to the rest of his band.

I got up and walked over to them again. " you probably already know our names. So what is yours?" Ron asked my.

" Abigail, but every body calls me Abby" i stated with a smile.

"so why are you guys here" i asked them with my head slightly tilted to the right.

"we are staying here for a week or two while some people paint the house in L.A.." Ronnie explained.

"cool." I said.