ch. 1

I could hear his foot steps closing in on me as i ran down the street. His voice yelling at me to stop. I ran to the light poll and took a sharp right turn. Slipping on some unseen object my face and chest hit the pavement, hard.

He grabbed a handful of my blood red and black hair yanking me up so my back was pressed agents his lower chest. He smelled of cheap beer and cigarettes.

"you better not run away again" be hissed in my ear. He roughly grabbed my arm leading me to "our" house.

When we reached the two story tan house he pushed me inside. I landed face first on the hard wood floors. "get up!" He screamed and slammed the door behind him.

I slowly got to my feet shaking violently. I looked up into his grey eyes. His brown hair hanging slightly above then. His lips twisted into a evil grin. "Abby" he growled "you know i have to punish you for running away from me" his 6'1" frame towering over my 5'5" one.

He brought his fist back and punched me right in the eye. Knocking me to the floor. "Raylen. Please stop. It won't ever happen again." I whispered my voice quite.

"bull sh*t!" He screamed. Kicking me in the stomach. I whimpered in pain holding my stomach.

He then dragged me up to his bed and r*ped me again.

~AN~

This is my first story. I hope it doesn't suck.