CH 39

~A.N~ 

Sorry for not updating in a while! I had family in town. But away from my life. I hope you enjoy! change of plans. I will not do the saqme chapter from Abbys pov

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacky's POV

Abby sat on the kitchen counter as i flipped the final batch of pancakes. She sat by all of the utensils i was using and handed me the ones i needed at the moment. We didn't talk, but  still enjoyed her company. She jumped down from the counter and started to walk towards the bedrooms. 

"I'll get the others," she said over her shoulder and started to climb the stairs to the rooms. Even after she left i couldnt get the picture of her cuddling up to my chest from this morning. Thinking of the way her body pressed agaisnt me made my face flush a light pink. 

I heard the footsteps of Ryan running down the stairs and shook my head. I had to focus on not burning the last pancake.

Abby's Pov

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door to Ryans room. "Ryan, breakfast is ready." I called through his door. I heard a few things hit the floor and the door frung open to reveal Ryan in black shorts and a grey Vneck. 

"Breakfast?" he shouted and bolted down the stairs. I went to go knock on Ronnies door, when i raised my fist the door slowly opened and ronnie walked out.

"I heard Ryan  telling." He said and ran a hand through his hair. I nodded and followed behind him and charlie behind me. Whenwe reached the kitchen table, Jacky already had the table set and the pancakes there. Ryan sat there drowning his brekfast in syrup as the rest of us sat down and started to eat. 

We ate and chatted a bit, and after Ronnie and I helped Jacky clean up while Ryan finishewd his last 2 pancakes. "DO you think we should go to walmart or something toget some food?" I ask as i put the butter and syrup in the fridge. 

"If you want to eat something besides fast food, then yes" Ronnie replied as he set the dishes in the sink for Jacky to wash. "I have stuff to do today so you and Jacky can go. I advise you not to take Ryan unless you want to spend over $160." he stated and walked back up stairs with charlie bounding behind him.

"When do you want to go?" i ask and put the clean dishes in the cabnet.

"We can get ready after this and then go, it can get a bit hectic later in the afternoon." He shut the  ater off and dried his hands. I nodded and followed as Jacky walked up the stairs leaving Ryan with his mess.