ch 23

He started to play bulls in the bronx and i joined in a little later. I played the measures before the vocals part and i quietly sang along to the sound of my and jackys guitars in harmony. Our fingers dancing across the fret board hitting the same notes at the same time.

     Do you know

   I count your heartbeats before you sleep

  I bite my fingernails to bone

   And now i crawl under the stairwell to a place i call my home.

   I really hope you like the show.

   Because to me its all a game

   You need people like me to feel

    Maybe we're having to much fun

    Maybe you can't handle yourself          staring at me with your lips and tongue.

    You'll never know

     I don't know where im going to sleep tonight

    Just stay at hotels for cheap

    And there's one down the street

     Why don't you threaten me with a good time

      Murder the moment

      My god in the serpent

      I'm sorry i cant see that you truly love me

      Maybe where having to much fun

      maybe you cant handle yourself

      Staring at me with you lips and tongue.

      I've been having this dream that we can fly

      So maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.

      Oh, alright

      Please dont take this out on me

  'cause your the only thing that's keeping me alive

     And i don't wanna wait for the down-set date

    'cause id rather end it all tonight

     And if i mean anything to you

     I'm sorry I've made up my mind

     Maybe we're just having to much fun

     maybe you cant handle yourself staring at me with you lips and tongue.

    I've been having this dream that we can fly

     So darling close you eyes

    'cause you're about to miss everything, about to miss every thing.

      I quietly sang. I held the last note for a few seconds then we finished the last few notes.

     As the last note rang out i glanced up at jacky for second and killed the note. He put his guitar down and looked me right in the eyes. "you're an amazing singer and guitar player!" He said. "Ronnie did you hear her sing?" He asked him.

      "wha? Who sing what?" He asked pulling his eyes away from the TV.

    "Abby's singing. Did you hear it?" He asked explaining what he was talking about.

     "no, but remember at guitar center she was playing and singing?" Ronnie said turning back to the TV. I lifted my guitar up and put it in the space between me and jacky. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

      "im going to change my clothes." I said walking to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me. When i looked in the mirror and almost screamed. My while left side if my body was covered in blood. My grey jeans where a red-black colour and my black shirt had a red tint to it. My eyeliner and mascara was smeared and my hair was a mess. The short layers where everywhere, the long under part was all wavy and knotted. Blood dried in the long layers of my hair.

      I opened the door and took a step out. "do you mind if i take a shower?" I asked no one in impartiality.

      "sure." Ron said looking at me then at the TV.

      "thanks." I said while turning around and walking back into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I grabbed my bag and put it on the counter and unzipped it. Grabbing my mine brush, shampoo, conditioner, and soap i turned on the shower.

      Before i got in i brushed my hair and i took all my clothes off. I shampooed twice just to get all the blood out and i scrubbed my body, except where the cuts and stitches are.

     I got out and dried off. Pulling out black skinny jeans, a motionless in white shirt, socks, underwear, and a bra i got dressed in that. Letting my hair air dry i brushed it and walked out.

     "hey do you wanna go see a movie today?" Derek asked.

      "what movie?" I asked.

       "insidious chapter 2!" Ryan said bouncing in his chair.

       "umm... Sure." I said a little hesitant. I dont like horror movies that much.

      "ok lets go." Ron said getting up and walking towards the door and we all followed him.