Ch 38

Jacky's POV

The sun shown brightly through my partial closed curtains, waking me from my peaceful sleep. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the blinding sun light. I looked down to see Abby in the same position she was when she fell asleep, but with her hands tightly intertwined with the black cotton of my shirt. She looked absolutely adorable. Her hair was in a wavy mess surrounding her face, her long eyelashes grazing the tops of her cheeks, and her rosy lips slightly parted. It had to be at least 8 A.m. I moved my right hand from behind her back and brushed a strand of hair from her face.

"Wake up." I whispered and gently shook her shoulder. She groaned and removed her hands form my shirt and drug her hands down her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me, still extremely groggy.

"What time is it?" She questioned as she sat up and stretched her arms. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time.

"It is 9: 17." I stated and turned my back to her and swung me legs over the side of the bed. My simple black basketball shorts where slightly bunched at the middle of my thighs and i pulled them down to their original length. Abby scooted over next to me ano crossed her legs.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you last night." She looked down and her face was tinted pink. I opened my mouth to say what I said after she fell asleep and closed me mouth.

"no problem, as long as your are comfortable." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Now let's gomget some breakfast." I stood up and offered a hand to help her up. She took mY hand and I led her into the hallway. She showed no signs of wanting to let go of my hand, so I continued to hold her hand as I led her.

We got into the kitchen amd I motioned for her to sit on one of the island barstools. What would you like to eat this morning?" I asked her while standing in the opposite side of the counter.

"Well you guys said that you used all of the perishable goods before you left. So anything you guys have to eat, Im fine with." I nodded and turned to look in the fridge. Butter, orange juice, soda, and condiments. So aboaulty nothing to eat. I Then walked into the pantry. I grabbed a few things and returned to the counter and set them down.

There was a box of poptarts which was Ryan's, oatmeal which me and Ronnie are, and a box of pamcake mix. She thought for a moment and pointed to the pancake mix. " could we have pancakes? and do you have syrup?" She asked and I turned to look in the fridge again. I grabbed the bottle of half full syrup and started to make the pancakes for everybody.

~A.N~

the next chapter will be this whole chapter through Abby's eyes. And the they will continue with the story.