CH 33

Ronnie drove onto the interstate and we started our 5 hour trip to L.A. I pulled my phone from my pocket and started to play Battle Cats. Ryan looked over my left shoulder at my game. "What the hell is that game? IS that a cat? It looks like a penis." He muttered in my ear.

I smiled, "Its called battle cats. You should try it." I recommended and her grabbed his phone from his pocket and downloaded the game. We both played Battle Cats in silence while Bullet for my Valentine played softly in the background.

Soon i got bored and rested my head on Ryans shoulder and fell asleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up to Jacky shaking my right shoulder. "Hey, we have to move the bags to the bus." I nodded and got out of the van. We where in a large parking lot with 2 sides, one fore rental cars and the other to keep cars in when you rented out a car. Not so far down was a large tour bus with the Falling in Reverse logo on the side. I walked to the trunk and slung my backpack over my should and started wheeling my to suitcases to the van. Jacky followed with his suitcase and his guitar.

When i got to the bus Ronnie walked out and showed me to the storage areas between the front and back wheels. We tossed my suitcases in the storage and i turned to go back to the van and get my guitars. "Ron already grabbed your guitars and amp." I turned around and started walking to the door with Ronnie.

When we got on, Ryan was sitting on the couch playing battle cats, Jacky was writing in a notebook on the table, and Derek was drinking a Pepsi. "Where did Ron go? I want to thank him for moving my guitars and amp."

"He took his own car and went home to his girlfriend." Derek said and belched extremely loud.

"Nice one." Ryan complemented without looking up from his phone. The door to the bus opened and a man with short dark grey hair walked on to the bus.

"Ready to take the bus back?" He asked to the other and Ronnie nodded. The bus started to move and i sat next to Jacky at the table.