5 Happy 1 Month Anniversary!~

- It's been a month since you and BTS have gotten closer and it felt like you guys were friends for a super long time . Better than ever , you and him are now bestfriends -

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep* 

"Uggh .. stupid alarm , shut up . It's Saturday ! Let me sleep some more ." You tiredly said .

"Well that's not a nice way to talk to your alarm , is it ?" He said .

Your eyes widened and saw him . "V ?!" 

He covered your mouth quickly and deeply looked into your eyes . "Shh .. get ready . We're going somewhere ." He smirked .

*THUMP THUMP* Your heart exploded out rainbows . "W-where are you taking me ? It's only 1 in the afternnoon . Can I sleep some more ?" You yawned .

V chuckled . "Such a cutie . C'mon , we've got to leave in a bit ."

Your eyes widened . "What did you just say ?" 

"I said we've got to leave in a bit . Now hurry and get ready ." V smirked .

You rolled your eyes . "Stop smirking ." 

V laughed "Just admit it , you think my smirks are sexy ." And smirked again .

"Ewwh stop !" You covered your eyes .

V laughed "Okay , I'll stop . But hurry up and get ready . We don't have much time left ." He looked at the time .

"Ugh fine ." You cutely stretched and went to freshen up .

*THUMP THUMP* *Such a cutie .* V thought and smiled to himself .

After you freshened up , you came back to your room and saw V laying on your bed . "Yah , I need to change . Wait in the living room ."

"I won't look , just imagine I'm not here ." V smiled while playing on his phone .

"Oh mah gum . Just please wait in the living room ? If you want me to hurry then wait in the living room ." You said .

"Uggh , okay then . Give me a kiss first ?" He looked up at you .

"What did you just say ?!" You turned and looked at him .

"I said I'll be in the living room , now hurry . And put on something cute , even if you already are ." V smirked and left to the living room .

"Yah !" You yelled . *Uggh , this guy .* You thought . You got ready ; 

You came out of your room . V looked at you and his eyes widened . "Umm .. you ready now ?" *She looks so good* He thought .

"Yeah . Let's go ." You said . 

"So , where are you taking me ?" You asked him in the car .

"Taking you to paradise ." V chuckled .

"Seriously V ." You said in a kind of serious tone .

"Hahah , fine . I'm taking you somewhere we'll all remember and never forget ." He smiled and looked at you . 

*We all ?* You thought .

"Close your eyes , Honey ." V said .

"Stop calling me that ." You covered your eyes with your hands .

"It's better that way though , don't you think ?" He smiled and kissed your cheek .

You felt something wet touch your cheek and asked him "Did you just .. kiss me ?" You asked him while still covering your eyes .

"We're bestfriends , Honey . It might've been the rain ." He smirked and kissed your other cheek .