30 A Total Disaster ~

"That's why I told you to check in that room ." Hana said . You sighed . "It's too far ~" Hana pouted . "Pleeeeaasse ?" She pouted once more . You shook your head . She pouted again . "Bbuing Bbuing ~ Bbuing Bbuing ~"

You burst out laughing . "Okay okay okay okay . I'll go ." You got up from the table and opened the door .

"Hana , what if there aren't any --"

"H-Ha-Haneul .."

"W-what were y-you 2 d-do-doing in he-here ?" You stuttered . "N-nothing . Let me --" "No .." You backed up . "Let me --" "I said no .. don't touch me ." You turned around and ran out of the library . "Haneul where are y --" Hana asked as her attention followed you .

"What ha -- *gasps*" Hana turned her head to see V with HyunAe . "THE FUCK DID YOU DO ?!" Hana yelled at V . V stayed silent . Hana clucked her tongue and ran after you . "So , will you ?" HyunAe fluttered her eyes and V pushed her head away .

"Get the fuck outta my face bitch , because of you my girlfriend is gonna kill herself now !!" V stormed out the library when HyunAe shouted from behind . "That's good ! That way we can be together !" She clasped her hands .

V chuckled and turned around . "Be together ?" He walked towards her . "Be together ?!" He repeated but more in a angrier tone . *PAAK* "WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER YOU SELFISH BITCH !" V screamed in her face and left the library , leaving HyunAe with a red cheek .

// Flashback //

"Hey baby ~" HyunAe hooked her arm around his . V huffed . "What do you want now ?" "I was going to ask you something ." HyunAe smiled . "And that is ?" HyunAe looked around . "Follow me ." V sighed but decided to follow her anyways .

"Where are we going ?" V asked . "Just be quiet and follow me ." HyunAe crossed her arms .

"Here ." HyunAe turned around and smiled at him . "You want to read ?" V laughed . HyunAe scoffed . "Books are for losers . I don't read ." HyunAe hair flipped as she entered the library . "Well no wonder you're dumb as shiet ." V mumbled as he followed .

"Let's go in here ." HyunAe said as she opened the door . "Why can't we just talk here ?" V asked . "Just listen to me ." HyunAe said with an attitude . "Why can't we just talk here ?" V repeated again . "Uggh , stop making things complicated Taehyung ." HyunAe went into the room .

"Stop calling me that !" V followed . HyunAe closed the door behind him . "Okay , we're here . What do you want from me ?" V put his hands on his hips . "I want to ask you if .." HyunAe looked down at the floor .

"Hurry up and tell me . I don't have time ." V tapped his foot . "Will you be my date to the dance ?" HyunAe turned red . V paused for a moment . "Why aren't you answering ?" HyunAe looked up at him . V helped up his pointer finger .

"Of course .. I'm going to say no to that . I have a girlfriend , you and everybody else should already know this ." V said annoyed . "If that's what you're just going to ask me then I'm leaving ." V walked to the door until HyunAe caught his wrist .

She brought him closer and pulled on his tie . "I will please you ." She looked down at his 'buddy' "If you say yes ." She bit her bottom lip as a tease . "Umm no , we're not interested ." V pushed her hands away . HyunAe wrapped her leg around his . "C'mon , it'll be fun ." She got lower and unbotton his pants . "No ." V took her hands off him .

"Stop being a pussy ." HyunAe loosened his tie and pulled down his blazer . "I said no . Stop it !" V yanked her wrist down . HyunAe brought his hands up to her boobs . "You know you want me Taehyung !" She interwinded her hands with his .

V pushed her . "I said no ! Stop trying to do all of this . I will never like you or go to the dance with you ! Why can't you understand this ?!" V shouted . "Uggh I'm out of here ." V pulled his blazer up as he opened the door .