35 "I'll Be Back" ~

"This one !" Jungkook pulled out a tuxedo and handed it to V . "Another one ?" He sighed , took it , and examined the tux . Jungkook looked at his face and patted his shoulder . "Stop being sad , we're going to see all the ladies tomorrow , Hyung !" He grinned .

V sighed . "I'm not sad .. it's just that I'm tired , Hobie Hyung had to wake me up from my dream ." He pouted and rubbed his eyes . "What were you dreaming about , Hyung ?" He wiggled his eyebrows .

V slightly jerked his head back . "Not like that ! You little nasty maknae ." He pointed his finger at him . Jungkook chuckled . "I'm just playing , but seriously , what were you dreaming about ?"

V licked his lips before telling him "I forgot ." Jungkook pinched his nose bridge and then flicked V's forehead . "If you didn't want me to know then you could've said so . Maybe you were dreaming about the dirty-dirty after all ."

V quickly covered his mouth and shushed him . "Pabo ! Stop being so loud , I wasn't even dreaming about anything dirty ." He let go of Jungkook and he smirked . "Then why'd you cover my mouth ? It might've been true ."

V crossed his arms . "No ." Jungkook bursted out laughing while holding his tummy . "Okay okay okay okay , let's just hurry up and try these and then ask the others ." V nodded and they both went into the fitting rooms .

"Jiminnie !" J-Hope chorused . Jimin turned around to see a tuxedo all up on his face . "You're wearing this to the dance ?" He raised an eyebrow and J-Hope happily nodded . "It's not bad though , right ?"

Jimin looked at it and his eyes lit up . "Are you and Hana matching ?" J-Hope's cheeks grew pink . "Maybe , but that's not the point here . Does this look nice on me ?" He held up his tux and Jimin rocked his head side to side .

"Ehh , I guess it suits you . Get it ? Because it's a suit and you're going to wear it ." He laughed at his own joke . Rap Monster slung an arm around Jimin . "Jimin , you're not funny and it's a tuxedo ." Jimin gaped and put a hand to his chest .

"Ohh , Jimin is very no fun ." J-Hope said in english . "Jimin .. you got no jams ." Rap Monster said in english too . "I very handsome guy , man ." Jimin proudly said in english as well .

Jin bit his bottom lips from trying to laugh . "Jimin-ah , the only handsome one here is me ." He started posing . Jimin scrunched up his face . "Whatever you say , Hyung ." Jin smacked the back of his head andhe winced .

"I was just kidding , stop hurting me !" He rubbed his head and Jin smacked Jimin's arm . "I'm done with you .. for now ." He evilly smiled and Jimin ran to hide behind J-Hope . "Y-yah , get away from me . He's going to kill the both of us if you keep hiding behind me ." J-Hope hid behind Jimin .

"Hey guys ! What do yo -- what are you 2 doing hiding behind each other ?" Suga furrowed his eyebrows , looking at J-Hope and Jimin . "They're scared of the pink princess ." Rap Monster bluntly said . Suga nodded . "Anyways , this one or this one ?" He asked Rap Monster .

"Mm , I like this one better ." Rap Monster said pointing to the left one . "But it's your choice ." Suga beamed . "I liked this one too ." He raised up the one that Rap Monster pointed to . "I'll be back ~" Suga sanged .

"Neon da si na reul cha jeul geo ya ~ (You're going to look for me again)" Rap Monster continued while singing the song . "Damn it , now he has that song stuck in my head ." "Geut tae da si ae ga ol geo ya . (I'll come back then)" Jimin sanged while acting dramatic .

"Geu nu gu do neo reul na bo da sa rang hal sun eop gi-e (Because there is no one who can love you as much as I do)" Jin continued after Jimin . 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. They all started doing the feet dance while singing the rest of the song in the middle of the aisle .