21 Who Wrote It ?! ~

"Hana !" You shouted and she turned around . "Haneul ~" She beamed and hooked arms with you . "Guess what happened yesterday ?" You said and she put a finger on her chin .

"You and your booboo ditched for the rest of the day ." She giggled and you pouted . "Not that , although we did but that isn't the main point ." You sat down on your seat .

"Then what happened ?" She asked taking V's seat . "Somebody gave me a confession letter .." You said while looking for it in your bag . "*Gasps* Let me see ~~" She whined and you gave her the note .

She opened it and read it . "This .. this is cute . Better than mine actually ." She laughed and you laughed along . "But I want to know who wrote this ." You grabbed the note and shoved it in your bag .

"Just wait until this person sends you another one . Maybe you can find out who it is . You are very smart ." She grinned and you smiled . "Thanks but I'm just curious on whoever wrote this .." You twisted your lips to the side .

"Excuse me ?" V kindly said looking at Hana . "Oh sorry , we were just talking ." Hana quickly got up and went to her seat . "V's scary but how come he's so nice ?" Hana whispered to you and you chuckled .

"You're my bestfriend . You don't have to worry when he's scary or mean or nice ." You said and she nodded . "I'm only nice to people who I care about . Since she's your bestfriend , I'll care about her too ." V said while leaning on you and you smiled while patting his head .

"I understand ." You said and he interwinded his hand with yours and rested it on the table . "I love you so much ." He layed his head on your shoulder . "I love you too Taehyung ." You rested your head on his.

"Okay class ! We're going to do a in-class task . You all have to complete this by the end of this class ends . You'll be working in partners , but I'll be picking them ." The teacher said and everyone groaned .

"Why can't we choose our own partners ?" Eunhee asked raising her hand . "I chose them because you all will be on task more . Instead of fooling around with your friends ." The teacher said annoyed .

"Don't move until I call everybody's names . Anyways .... Kim Taehyung with Park HyunAe , Kim Hana and Jung Ho Seok , .... and finally Lee Haneul and Gong Chan Shik . Now you may go to your partners ." The teacher said and passed out the stack of worksheets .

"I-I have J-Hope .." Hana patted her cheeks . "Hahah it's okay . At least you have somebody you like ." You whispered and she blushed . "You have Gongchan , at least you guys talked here and there ." Hana said and you smiled while nodding .

"Baby ~ I wanted to be with you ! Now I have to be with that bitch ." V glared at her . "Let's skip again ! Shall we ?" He tugged on your arm and you shook your head . "No Taehyung . Once is enough , this is only a in-class work . I don't want to fail this class . Besides , it'll hurt our partners' grades too ." You ruffled his hair and he pouted .

"Fine .. make sure he doesn't do anything to you . Or I'll be-" "You can stop now . He's a good guy , he won't do anything ." You said . "Now go , I don't want my partner to keep waiting ." You shooed him offand he stomped away .

You chuckled and went to your partner . "Hello Gongchan ~ Sorry to keep you waiting ." You sat down next to him . "It's okay , why don't we just finish this early and then have as much free time as we can ?" He suggested and you nodded .

You both grabbed the paper at the same time , he felt electricity go up his arm . He gulped "Mianhae .." He pulled his hand away . You smiled "Don't be sorry , we did it at the same time ."

"L-let's just f-finish our w-work , s-shall we ?" He stuttered and you nodded slowly . *Why is he stuttering ?* You handed him his paper and began to work .