7 Story to Tell ~

The next morning , you got ready and walked to school .

"Ohh Haneul !" Taehyung catched up to you . "Are you feeling better ?" He smiled .

"Umm .. yeah .. sure ." You smiled a little .

"It's okay Honey ." He hugged you . "Let's go to class now , shall we ?" He held your hand and went to class .

- LUNCH - 

"Ayoo guys ~" Suga came and saluted . "What's poppin ?" J-Hope came after .

"Where were you guys the whole time ?" RapMonster asked them .

"Playing basketball ." Suga smiled . "Where's Haneul and Taehyung ?" Jimin asked them .

"They're on a date ." Jungkook giggled . "THEY'RE DATING ?!" The rest widened their eyes and looked at Jungkook .

"I was just playin . They'll come soon . They just had to stay after to help the teacher or something ." Jungkook said .

"Just .. them two ?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded .

You guys finally came and the boys clapped their hands seeing you guys together .

"Woo ~" Suga said while clapping and laughing .

You looked at them confusingly . "Umm did something happen ?" 

"Noo . We just like clapping , that's all ." J-Hope laughed and started clapping again .

*Weirdo* You thought . "I'll be back . I need to use the bathroom ." You got up and left to the bathroom .

After you slowly disappeared , they jumped on Taehyung . "Yah ! Are you guys dating ?!" Jimin slapped Taehyung's arm .

"No . We're just bestfriends . How many times do I have to tell you guys ?" Taehyung slapped Jimin's arm .

"Ouuh yah 'bestfriends' alright . C'mon Hyung , it's been like a whole month already ." Jungkook stomped his feet like a little kid .

"I'm serious guys ." Taehyung folded his arms . "Well alright then . Whatever you say ~" Suga chorused .

"Fine then . Don't believe me ." Taehyung pretended to be mad . "Do you have feelings for her though ?" Jin raised his eyebrows .

Taehyung hesitated but then shook his head . "Noo .. I don't like her like that .." *Mianhae guys ..* He thought and felt bad .

"Then why do you guys always act like a couple ?" RapMonster folded his arms .

"We don't ? What are you talking about ?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows and got a little red .

"Nevermind then ." RapMonster looked away . Jimin saw you coming back and quietly said "Ohh she's back ."

"Haneul .. let's go ." Taehyung grabbed your hand and dragged you with him . And you guys drifted away ~

"Hyung .. you think they're going to date soon ?" Jungkook asked J-Hope .

"I feel like they're secretly dating .." J-Hope scratched his chin .

"We'll just have to find out sooner or later . Besides if he was , he would tell us . Don't you guys think ?" RapMonster asked and they nodded .

"So , why are we here at the rooftop of the school ?" You asked him .

"Because , this is our secret place . Our 'Bestfriend Hideout' ." Taehyung smiled .