12 Good News ! ~

The next morning , you tried to move but you couldn't . *Mm , what's this thing on me .. why is it so heavy ?* You tried opening your eyes but you were too tired . You then turned to your other side and felt someone breathing on your face . You tried to open your eyes but it was blurry , it looked like someone was sleeping next to you . You decided to forget about it and closed your eyes .

*Wait what the ?!* You quickly opened your eyes and saw it was V sleeping peacefully next to you and his arm wrapped over your waist . *Aigoo this pabo .* You began to play with his bangs . *Heheh , he's so cute ^__^* You smiled .

While you were playing with his hair , you kinda looked down and saw that he didn't have a shirt on . *Why is he shirtless ? Was it really hot last night ? *Gaps* OMO Please tell me he isn't naked ! At least have shorts on !* Your face was turning red . *OMO DID HE SEE ME LIKE THIS ?! TAEHYUNG HOW COULD YOU !!* You began panicking and tried to get off the bed quietly as you can .

*Please don't wake up , pleast don't wake up , please don't wake up !* You thought and rushed to the bathroom .

After you got done freshening up , you came out and saw Taehyung laying on your bed .. with his boxers on !

"OH MY ! TAEHYUNG PUT SOME CLOTHES ON !!" You quickly covered your eyes and he smirked . "But don't you think I look sexy like this ?" He gave his cheesy smile .

"Taehyung please . Go put some clothes on ." You said . He sighed "Uggh , fine then ." He left to his room and quickly changed back to his clothes .

He came back to your room and layed on your bed . "Taehyung , why did you decide to sleep with me last night ?" You asked out of the blue .

"What do you mean ?" He acted as if he didn't know anything . You scoffed "Explain how you were sleeping on my bed with me ."

"I don't know what you're talking about ." V folded his arms . "Yah ! I'm not making you breakfast then ." You folded your arms too .

Taehyung gaped and then sighed . "Last night , I couldn't sleep .. because I .. I was scared ?" He grinned hoping you would buy it .

"Yeah right ." You went to your closet and tried to find something to wear . "Tell me the real reason why ." You demanded .

"I'm serious .. keke ." He giggled . "Oppa ! Tell me !" You called him that so he can tell you the real reason . *She called me Oppa again ! Wait .. what if she's just doing that on purpose ? Uggh I can't tell her .. but she's gonna whine about it the whole day .. but it's cute like that too .. uggh make up your mind Taehyung !*

"It was cold last night so I had to come to your room . It was warmer then mine ." V blurted out after making up his mind .

"Really ? Are you telling the truth ?" You folded your arms . He gulped and nodded his head . "Neh ."

*Pssh , what a liar .* You thought and continued flipping through your clothes . "You're not getting breakfast then ." You smirked .

V gaped . "But I just to --" "You just lied to me ! We've been bestfriends for how long already ? I'm not stupid , Taehyung ." You cut him off .

You then felt arms around your waist . "Mian ~ I came to sleep with you because you looked adorable . And I just wanted to be with you ." You blushed and he rested his chin on your shoulder . "You smell so good ~" He cooed .

"Yah , stop being so weird ." You blushed even more . "I'm not being weird . I'm being honest ." He grinned and he wrapped his arms around your waist even tighter . "I don't ever want to let go of you ." He kissed your cheek .

You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck . "Let's make a promise ." You said and he furrowed his eyebrows . "Like ?"

"We'll be together forever through thick and thin ." You smiled and he held out his pinky . "Promise ?" He smiled and you wrapped your pinky around his . "Promise ." You both kissed your thumbs to end the pinky promise .