20 Secret Admirer

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

You looked at the time and saw that it was 7:45 . *DAMM IT* You got up and went to quickly take a shower . After you got done dressing in your uniform you combed your wet hair and ran straight to school .

You checked the time on your phone *8:03 Uggh , please make the time freeze .* You thought and ran to class . Once you got to your classroom , you sat in your seat and panted heavily , you checked the time and it was only 8:05 *Woaah , I ran that fast ? Phew , worth it . But never again ..* You wiped your forehead and rested your head on your arms .

You felt somebody poke your arm , you lifted your head and saw Hana and a smile appeared on your face . "Good Morning Haneul ~" She smiled and took her seat across from you .

You nodded . "Morning Hana ." You tiredly said . She chuckled "What time did you wake up ?" You rested your head on your folded arms "7:45 , I was almost late ! And today's our first day ." You looked at her and pouted .

She laughed at your expression "Just hope that it doesn't become a habit ." She turned straight to look at the board . "Class is about to start ." She whispered and you shot open your eyes .

While the teacher was teaching , you felt something was missing . You looked to the seat next to you . *Gasps* Where's Taehyung ?* You turned around and saw Jimin , he looked at you and shrugged . Same with J-Hope , you looked at Rap Monster and he put his hands together and fake sleeping on them (Sleeping position) . You giggled and turned around to face the teacher .

10 minutes passed and he still wasn't here . *Taehyung , please be here soon .* You sadly thought and seemed like your prayers heard you , the door opened and revealed a wet haired V . You eyes widened at how sexy he looks . You shook the thought away and payed attention to the teacher .

"Sorry for being late .." V bowed and went straight to his seat . Once he sat down he wrapped his arms around you and pecked your cheek . "Good morning baby ~" He hugged you tighter .

"Taehyung .. we're in class .. please stop ." You whispered enough for him to hear and he chuckled . "Wae ? Is my baby embarrassed ?" He interwinded his hands with yours and rested it on the table .

Jimin saw all the lovey dovey actions and threw a paper ball at his head . V felt the paper ball and turned around and saw the smiling eye Jimin , he mouthed "Stop embarrassing her , we're still in class ." and laughed to himself .

V glared at Jimin and turned back to face the teacher . Since Hana was across from you , she also giggled to the lovey dovey scene . *They're so cute !* She thought and then J-Hope appeared in her head .

*Sighs* Not him again ..* She shook her head . She felt somebody tap on her shoulder , she turned around and saw J-Hope giving her a note . "Somebody told me to give this to you ." He whispered and she took it .

She looked at the note and decided whether to open it or not , knowing it isn't from J-Hope .. but who ? She got too curious so she opened it , you heard the ruffling paper and turned to see Hana opening a note .

Once Hana opened it , there was a small writing . It said

"Hana ~ I think I'm falling for you . Everytime I think about you , my heart beats fast . And whenever I see you , my heart beats even faster . You don't know who this is from , but just know that I'll ask you soon . I'll make you mine <3

- Someone who loves you"

At first she smiled but then felt weird *I don't even know who this is from and now they're going to make me theirs ? She thought and slid the note in her bag . *If only it was J-Hope .. I'd be totally freaked out but happy right now .* She sighed .