18 MERRY HAPPY CHRISTMAS 3 ~

-CHRISTMAS MORNING-

You were making breakfast while everyone was still asleep . *Sighs* It's morning , how can they still be sleeping .* You thought and then went to put the food on the table .

*Is that food ?* Rap Monster started sniffing the air . He opened his eyes and sniffed again . *IT IS FOOD ~* He sanged in his head . He looked around and saw that everyone else was still sleeping , except you . *Where's Haneul ?* He looked in the kitchen and saw you drinking hot cocoa .

"Ohh , good moring RapMon ~" You sweetly smiled and he smiled back , showing his deep dimples . "Good morning Haneul . What time did you wake up ?" He scratched his head .

You chuckled . "I got up around *looks at the time* 10 minutes ago ?" You said and he got up . "Ohh . Well I woke up because the smell of food ~" He cheekly smiled .

"Well if you're hungry , you can eat ." You grinned and he patted your head . "Thank you , for everything . You're really special , Haneul ." He smiled and hugged you . "Don't tell V about this ." He put a finger on his lips and then chuckled .

You went to wake up the rest since you wanted to open your presents . "Jimin ~" You shook him a little . "Wake up ~~" You quietly-said and he slowly opened his eyes . You smiled and he smiled back .

"Suga ~ It's Christmas ~" You shook him a little . "Mm , 10 more minutes ." Suga groaned . "Don't you want to open your presents ?" You tilted your head and he sat up . "Fine .." He pouted and you giggled .

You crouched down and shook J-Hope gently . "Hopie ~ Wake up ~" You cooed . J-Hope turned his head and saw you smiling at him . "You're very pretty ." He mumbled , but you didn't hear it .

"Huh ?" You tilted your head and he smiled . "Nothing ." He sat up and stretched . You pouted and then got up , you looked around to see V still sleeping but in a weird position and Jungkook sleeping peacefully .

*The difference between these 2 .* You shook your head . "I know right , and now you're just like , who's the actual maknae in this group ?" Jin popped out of nowhere .

"Jin ! You startled me ." You held your hand to your chest and he chuckled . "How did you know I was thinking of that ?" You asked and he shrugged . "The way you looked at them 2 and you shook your head . The same expression I had when I saw them 2 like this as well ." Jin handed you a cookie and you happily took it .

You went over to V and gently shook him . "Taehyungie ~ It's Christmas ~ Get up ~" V rolled over to his other side . You sighed and then shook him again . "Oppa ~ wake up ." You pouted and he smiled .

"Give me a kiss first ~~" He puckered up his lips and you made a face . "Wash up first ." You giggled and then went to wake up Jungkook .

"Kookie ~ Wake up . It's Christmas ." You moved his bangs from his face . "Noona , I'm already awake . I just wanted to close my eyes some more to see if I can fall asleep again ." He said while his eyes were still closed .

"If you get up , you can eat and then open your presents ." You cheekly smiled and he stretched . "Noona made breakfast ?" You nodded and he licked his lips and went to grab his food .

After everyone got done eating , Jungkook ran and collected of his presents . "CAN I OPEN MINE NOW ?!" He hugged all of them . "Wait , I want to record this ." You grabbed your bag and pulled out your camera , you set your camera on a table facing everybody and then hit the record button .

"You can open it now Kookie ." You smiled and he ripped it open along with everybody else . You took your camera and showed what everybody got . "Waah , thank you Haneul ! How'd you know I wanted these ?!" Kookie grinned ear to ear as he was holding a pair of sneakers you got for him . "Lucky guess ?" You secretly smiled .