29 Complicated V ~

*Today is the day we must make up . I don't want to lose you to him or anyone else at all .* V fixed his tie and grabbed his bag . "One last look .." V decided to spike his dark blonde bangs up . "Perfect ." He smiled and headed out the door .

"Ayee , whassup bro ?" J-Hope and V fist bumped . "What do you guys think if I go orange ?" V asked them and they shrugged . "It suits you actually . You'll be the new annoying orange ." They burst into laughter .

"Ha ha ha very funny guys ." V sarcastically said . J-Hope wrapped his arm over V's shoulder . "You'll look good with it . You match every color ." J-Hope ruffled his hair . "Hyung ! It took forever to do this hairstyle ." V pouted .

Jin turned and looked at V , he squinted and gave V the mirror he had in his hands . "Actually , he made you look better than before . You should be thankful ." V looked and checked himself out .

"Nevermind then , thanks Hyung ." V grinned and J-Hope shook his head . "Annoying Orange ." V gaped and the rest laughed . "Let's get to the gym or before we'll be marked late ." Suga said and walked first while the rest followed .

"Cyaah Jungkook !" They waved while Jungkook walked to his class . "Bye Hyungs ~" He waved back and entered his classroom .

"It sucks how he can't be with us decorating the gym ." Rap Monster sighed and they agreed by nodding . "5 minutes left guys ." Suga checked his phone and they quickly ran to the gym .

-IN THE GYM-

"When are you guys going to make up ?" Hana asked while taping the cut out hearts on the wall . You shrugged . "I think I'll be talking to him today . I don't want us to fade ." Hana sighed . "It's been forever that you guys stopped talking . Even though it's quite disgusting for me to say this but I miss you guys being together ." Hana choked .

You laughed at her reaction . "I do too ." Hana grinned . "Give me a heart , I'm done with this one ." You gave her a heart and she started taping it to the wall .

"I'm going to talk to her today ." V said to J-Hope while cutting the hearts out . "Finally ! You've been so gloomy and down , it's just uggh ." V laughed . "Really ?" J-Hope nodded .

"Hyung ! Look at this heart ! It's so perfect !" V shoved the heart he cut out in J-Hope's face . He looked at it and smiled . "You should do something with that heart ." "Like what Hyung ?" "I don't know , your choice ."

V twisted his lips to the side . *What should I do with this heart ?* V looked around and spotted the perfect part of the wall . "I got it ." V happily smiled and J-Hope furrowed his eyebrows .

"What are you going to do with that heart ?" He asked . "I'm going to tape it to the wall !" V took a piece of tape and went to the wall to tape it . *PERFECT !* He excitedly thought while J-Hope was facepalming the whole time .

-LUNCH-

"Are you guys doing to the dance ?" Jungkook asked and they shrugged . "I don't know .. if Ha --" "We know Hobie , we know ." Suga said while covering J-Hope's mouth .

"I heard she's going ." Rap Monster said while munching on his food . "How do you know that ?" Jin asked . "I overheard her and Haneul's conversation ." "What else were they talking about ?" Jimin took a sip from his juice box .

"They only talked about the dance . What they were going to wear --" "Does that mean Haneul is going too ?" Suga interrupted and Rap Monster nodded . "V ! You should totally ask her this time ! Since you chickened out the last time . " Jimin blurted .

V was happy that you were going but was nervous because you guys haven't communicated with each other for a long time , it just felt as if you guys were strangers with memories but still together . Get it ?