8 Flashback ~

Your past

- FLASHBACK -

"What if she finds out about us ?" The girl said . "She won't , she's stupid . We've done this many times and she hasn't found out about it ." The guy said . 

And right at that moment you saw them kissing and feeling each other on his bed . He was on top of her , his hands slowly un-buttoning her shirt , her hands on his neck , both of them kissing passionately , they kissed each other like they meant it . Your heart broke into millions of pieces just looking at the two , tears were flowing down your cheeks . You tried to stay silent but they felt like someone was watching them . They turned their heads and saw you standing there by the door . Your eyes were red and tears just kept coming down . 

"Yeah , I may be stupid . But at least I was faithful ." You said and ran out of his house . You were angry , sad , upset , all of your emotions jumbled at that same time . You felt betrayed , you wondered why you didn't know about them sooner , how many times have they actually done that behind your back . 

*If they wanted to be together , why didn't they say something ?!* You cried even harder and rolled into a ball on your bed . *I wish they never existed in my life , I wish I never knew them , I wish I wasn't friends with her , I wish I never dated him , I wish I wasn't here , I wish to be dead .* You gave up on everything and went to go find a knife in the kitchen jours . Once you found a knife , you drew lines on your left arm with the knife and it stunged but you needed something to take the pain away . And you did the same with the right arm , you cried even more just by thinking of them in 'that' position . You began to find random pills and took them . You didn't care which ones it was but you just took them anyways . You needed something strong to take the pain away . A few minutes later , you started to get a little woozy . And then you fainted on the kitchen floor . Soon enough , your parents came home and saw you lying on the floor with blood , pills , and a knife . 

"HANEUL !! MY HANEUL !! WHAT DID YOU DO ?!?!" Apa yelled and tried shaking you to wake up .

"WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL !!" Omma panicked and Apa carried you to the car .

"Haneul .. why would you do this ?" Apa quietly said and cried .

After they brought you into the emergency room , the doctors and nurses tried to get those pills out of your body by using their machines thangy . 

The doctor came out "Well , it went great . We got every bit of it out and now she's clean . You can now go and see her ." The doctor happily smiled .

"Oh thank gushers ." They were relieved and went to go see you . Once they got into your room , their hearts broke , seeing you in pain like this .

"Haneul .. are you awake ..?" Omma quietly said . "Maybe she's still sleeping ? We can wait until she wakes up ." Apa said and held Omma's hand .

A minute later you slowly opened your eyes and blinked . "Omo , she's awake !" Apa tapped Omma's arm . 

You saw your parents there and then looked around the room . "Am I .. at the hospital ..?" You looked at your parents and they nodded .

"Now young lady , what made you do this ?" Omma came and sat next to her on the bed . "I .. O-omma .." You didn't know how to tell them . 

"What happened Haneul ? Tell us , now ." Apa said in a serious tone . "I-I .. we broke up ." You slowly said and they asked why . "He .. cheated on me with my bestfriend .." You looked down and played with your fingers .

Apa was pissed "How could he do this to my Haneul ?! He needs a lesson !" Apa got up and sat next to you on the other side of Omma .

"Apa , don't do anything . Okay ? Just leave him be , I was stupid enough to actually think that he loved me , when he actually dated me to get close to her ." Your tears started to come down .

"Ahh .. Haneul , it's okay . No need to cry over a boy ." Omma held your hand and you lightly smiled . "Can I go home now ? I don't want to stay here ." You whined . "You have to stay here for the night . But don't worry , we're going to stay here with you ." Apa smiled and kissed your forehead .

You smiled and went back to sleep , since you had nothing else to do and you were tired . *Thank you , Omma and Apa* You thought and happily smiled .

- END OF FLASHBACK -

***

Copyrights to GDPryyde