15 How We Met ~

*Hana is getting cuter and cuter each day .. WAIT . Do I like her ..? Noo .. I shouldn't ..* J-Hope thought and forgot that Hana was talking to him . "Hello ? Earth to J-Hope ~" Hana waved her hand infront of his face .

J-Hope finally came back to his senses "Hmm ?" He looked at her . "Wow , were you even listening to me ?" Hana folded her arms . "Mianhae .. I zoned out a bit ." J-Hope awkwardly grinned and she smiled .

"Keke ~ Aigoo you're so cute ! No need to apologize Hana ." Hana pinched his cheeks and he pouted . "Stop it ~" He playfully slapped her hands . Hana took her hands off and then was about to lean in for a kiss . J-Hope saw her face leaning closer and closer to his and --

*GASPS* J-Hope woke up . *Omo .. it's just a dream ..* J-Hope rubs his temples and feels his heart beating faster and faster . *Noo .. I can't ..* He shook his head and went to the bathroom to freshen up .

-BTS HANGOUT-

"Yah ! Let's all go out today !" Jimin said excitedly and everyone else shrugged . "Can Haneul come too ?" V cheesingly grinned and Jungkook punched his arm .

"Sorry , but this time .. no girls allowed ." Jungkook said with a straight face . V frowned and layed a pillow on his face . "Yeah , come over -- we all need to hangout today -- uh huh -- it's only 6 p.m -- but can you ? pleeaassee ? -- YAY ! -- get here in a couple minutes ? -- okay sounds great ! -- yeapp , see you too heheh --" Jungkook cheekly smiled and shoved his phone in his pocket .

"Stop being so sad Hyung . She's coming ." Jungkook grabbed the pillow from V's face and shot it back at V's body . "Jjinja ?! YESS ! You're the best , Kookie !" V hugged Jungkook tightly and they both laughed .

*DING DONG*

"Woaah , that was fast ." Jungkook went to open the door . "HII HAN -- OH PIZZA MAN !" Jungkook grabbed the pizza box and payed the pizza guy but he refused the money "Somebody already payed for it ." The pizza guy smiled and left to his car .

"HYUNGS ! WHOEVER BOUGHT PIZZA , THANK YOU !! ~" Jungkook grabbed a slice and eveyone confusingly looked at each other . "Uhh maknae , no one bought pizza .." Suga slowly said and Jungkook widened his eyes .

"Then .. was he a --" *DING DONG* Everyone jumped and looked at the door . "Somebody .. go open the door .." J-Hope whispered . "No ! You do it ! -- No you do it ! -- No you do it ! -- No !" They all kept hitting each other .

"Rap Monster , you go !" Jimin whispered and Rap Monster shook his head . "OH NU UH , I AM NOT !" Rap Monster whispered-yelled . "But you're Rap Monster , a ghost is a monster too . So it relates right ?" J-Hope tried to influence him but recieved a light smack in the head from Jin .

*DING DONG* The door bell rang again . "Somebody just go open the door !!" J-Hope wheeped and they all shushed him . "Maybe if we stay quiet , it will go away ." Rap Monster suggested and they all slowly nodded .

"BUT IT'S A GHOST ! WHAT IF IT GOES THROUGH THE DOOR AND EATS US ALL ?!" J-Hope whined and everyone shushed him again . "Everyone be quiet .. the door bell isn't ringing anymore ." Jin calmly said .

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG* The door bell was going crazy now . "AAAAGGHHHH !! ~ SOMEBODY JUST GET THE DOOR !" J-Hope ran to the couch and hid himself with the pillows .

Suga breathed heavily in and out . "I'll do it ." Suga got up and slowly walked up to the door . *DING DONG* Suga jumped and ran back to BTS . "No no no no , nevermind ! I can't do it ! I can't do it !" Suga wheeped .

"I've had enough , I'll open this damm door and show this ghost whassup ." Jin stomped to the door and opened it with force . "GET AWAY OR -- Haneul ?" Jin met eyes with a cold , shivering , extremely pink nosed girl .