9 New Student / Birthday Plan ~

"HAAAANNEEUULL !!!!" V waved happily when he saw you at the school gate .

*Ahh .. PABO TAEHYUNG ! STOP ALREADY !* Your face turned red .

You slapped his arm playfully . "Yah ! Don't do that anymore , it's embarrassing ." You folded your arms .

"Does it look like I give a fudge ? I don't care what other people think ." He folded his arms too .

"*Sigh* Okay whatever , let's go to class ." You grabbed his hand and left .

"Okay class , first we have a new student . Please introduce yourself ." The teacher smiled .

"Annyeonghaseyo , jeoneun Park HyunAe imnida . Please take care of me ." She bowed down . "Ouuh , she's sexy ." Other boys whispered to each other . Obviously she heard them and smirked . *Dumb horny boys . Just wait , this school will be mine .* She thought .

"TAAAAEEHYUUNG !! ~" You yelled and ran after him . He stopped and turned around and smiled at you  . "Yeesshh ?" 

"KAAJAA ! ~" And you ran passed him when you said that . "Wait .. where ?" And he quickly ran after you .

He followed you to the school rooftop . "To our bestfriend hideout ." You gave a cheesy grin . He came closer to you and pinched your cheeks . "Aigoo , why are you so cute ?!" He pinched your cheeks even harder .

"Yaaaahh !! Let go ! It hurts !!" You whined and tried to get his hands off your cheeks and he finally decided to let go .

"So why did you want to be up here anyways ?" V asked and he laid his head on your shoulder . "I don't know .. I just felt like coming up here ." You laid your head on his .

"Yah , be careful . You're ruining my hair ." He jokingly said and you ruffled up his hair . "Hahah , thanks . I needed that , now I feel much more sexier ." He chuckled .

You raised his head up and saw that he was kinda hot like that .. "Ewwh , you wish ." You said and got up . "Heyy , where you going now ?" He whined . 

"Back to the cafeteria , where else ?" You began to walk and open the door but he grabbed your wrist . "Can we .. stay here for a little bit longer ? .. Please ?" He gave you his puppy eyes and pouted .

Ohh dear lollipops who could say no ? You thought for a bit "Uggh , only for a few minutes ." You folded your arms and walked back to the bench .

"Only 5 more minutes . Then we go back , arasso ?" You gave him a not-so-serious look and he nodded . "I'll set the timer ." He grabbed out his phone and set it to 5 minutes .

He put his arm around your shoulder and you laid your head on his chest . "Taehyung .. what do you think of the new girl ?" You asked out of the blue . He chuckled "Why ?" "Ohh , I'm just wondering .." You casually said but wanted to know so badly . "Well .. I think she—"

"Hot ?" You cut him off . He gave a 'WTF' face and smirked . "Yes , I think she's super hot . Oh gushers , she turns me on ." He tried to hold in his laughter .

You slapped his chest and looked at him . "You're so nasty ." You got up and went to grab the door knob but then he hugged you from the back . "I'm just kidding , I don't think she's hot ." You turned around "So then what do you actually think of her ?" 

"I think she's okay . I mean she just got here and none of us knows her like that , so ." He shrugged . You smiled and grabbed his hand "Kaja , it's time already ." And both of you guys walked to the cafeteria .

The rest of BTS saw you guys and happily smiled . "Here comes the love birds ." Suga said and they all looked up . 

"Yah , stop stealing Haneul away from us . Don't you know we want to spend time with her as well ?" Jimin playfully glared at V .