New friend, now close

Haerin pov:

I woke up late for school bc Hyein set my alarm for 8:30 instead of 7:30.

"great.." i mumbled to myself.

I stumbled out of my bed to get dressed. I lived by myself. no one to drive me. I didnt have my drivers lisence yet. i guess i had to run.

"Well..? Guess whos late to school?" Hyein looked at me and chuckled. She had to check peoples ID for school.

"What do you want. No actually, why would u do that to me bro?" I asked her, annoyed, while she was checking my ID. 

" You did a prank on me so i did one on you." She smiled and pushed me to go inside. Another person was late too. after me, was the best student in the class. Straight A's, a smile that would make someones day.

"Hiii Dani!! Why ya late bro?" Hyein asked, more calm in her voice to that person than to me.

"Im doing good Hyein. Im late becasue someone almost broke my legs. No big deal tho." Said the straight A student.

"ALMOST BREAK THE LEGS?! GIRL YOU OKAY?? TELL ME EVERYTHING ON BREAK."

"Pshh. im okay. and i will."

damn. almost broke her legs.

sience i was there, i kinda want to know the tea now.

"Hi! Haerin right?" Asked the girl.

"Yea. And your.... Dani?"

"Danielle. But Dani for short! So yes."

"Your class is b4. Mr. Nguyen right?" Dani asked.

"Yea. What you said. Let's make up an excuse."

"Let's say that...uhm... OH! Let's say that we almost broke our bones from a car. We were walking can a car sped while we were crossing the street."

"Good idea." I chuckled at her idea. She smiled in return and also chuckled. Her smile was pretty. 

"YAH! Sorry Mr. Nguyen!" Dani panted while saying that quickly bowing to the teacher and keeps apologizing.

"Well, it's okay Danielle. It's your first time late anyways. No need. You can always be late and I would care." Why

The teacher told her. Then, he glanced my direction.

"Haerin. Since you and Danielle came together, I will let this one slide."

"Thank you. And I am very sorry." I bowed at him and went to my seat, Me being in the second-to-last row while Dani was in the last row.

Finally. The class felt like forever. It was already lunch beak. 

Danielle Pov

"Yo! Dani! So you saw you come in with someone. She looks cool. Can we meet her?" Minji says as  Hyein hugged me tightly, no letting go as if I was about to leave the country and never come back.

"Hehe! Yep! Lemme find her right quick." I tell them, trying to push Hyein away from me so I can find her. Hyein hesitated for a sec, but let me go.

I went to go find Haerin. I saw her eating alone.

"Hey Haerin! You wanna eat with me and my friends? They want to meet you!" I asked her.

"Yeah.. sure!" She replied and took her food to follow me.

"HIIII! You must be Haerin right? Well I'm Hanni! Nice to meet ya!" Hanni got up from her seat and  hugged Haerin.  

I took a glance at Haerin. Her eyes told me to help her with  Hanni. Before I did that, I glanced at Minji unnie. She was furious. Jealous maybe? Then, I glanced at Hyein. Looking at Haerin with a devilish smile.