Small talk

Haerin pov

we finish breakfast and went to the beach.

I stood beside Dani. Sunoo's arm still wrapped around her shoulder. I have to admit, I was very jealous but I get why they are doing this. I slightly tug Dani's arm as she looks at me.

"Hmm?" She says.

"When is your dad going home?" I ask

She chuckles at me. "In—" 

She couldn't finish her sentence when Sunoo said, "look Dani! Look sunshine! The dog!" He says, Dani turns to look at the place. 

Like bro. Why are you doing this Sunoo? I was enjoying this conversation with Dani. I roll my eyes

3rd person pov

haerin sighed and went towards Yuna as Yuna stared at her for a second.

"Are you okay?" She asks

Haerin looks at her as she shakes her head. Haerin whispered, " have you ever been In love with a girl?"

She blushes and nods. "Yes. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Chaeryeong." She explains.

"Well.. have you ever been jealous of her..?"

Yuna looks at her father, who was talking to her brothers and Han before saying, "Yes I have. You know, you have a right to be jealous. Especially if they are faking dating. Speaking of which, are you and Dani together?"

Haerin sighs and shakes her head once more. "No. Why did she lie anyway?"

"Well.. our father wants us to be straight and have boyfriends or girlfriends."Yuna sighs loudly. "But we do have partners. Besides Dani, Beomgyu, and Sunoo."

"So, should I ask Dani to be my girlfriend?" Haerin asks.

"Well.. yes. You can. But right now." Yuna explained. Haerin nods. They arrive to the beach and.. wow. It was pretty.

Danielle pov

I look at the view and it was very pretty. Not as pretty as Haerin though. 

"Dani. Did someone ever tell you how pretty you looked?" Sunoo said jokingly. I think.. 

I was a bit uncomfortable but still responded, "heh.. yea?" I say, more like a question. His face went blank and nodded his head very slowly. I wish I was with haerin right now. It would be a first time thing with her.

Going to the beach made me happy.

Sunoo whispered on my ear, "why don't you say you love me?" 

I cringed at the pouty face he given me. "Bro chill. You're like a brother to me." 

He laughs "I know. I just like teasing you very much." and he became quiet.

He takes his arm off of my as we sit in the sand.

Haerin sat next to me as I was playing with some sand in my hands.

"Hi! How was.. Sunoo..?"

I chuckle lightly, "it was interesting."

"Hm.. that's cool.."

I smile at her. She blushes and smiles back.

"I have something to say." She states

"Hmm? Yea what's up?" I ask

"I.. well.. I.."

"I love you.." she says.

BANANA

HIII!

I'm sorry for the late post I just went on a trip to Vegas and now my head hurtsz😭😭

But I will try to upload :))