This is unfair

3rd pov

during the car ride, sunoo put his arm around danielles shoulder. haerin gave the cold glare to sunoo.

'fuck off bitch shes mine' haerin thought. 

"sunoo." Mr. marsh said loudly, making everyone freeze.

"yes?" sunoo unfroze and replied

"when are you two going to get married?" he asked.

haerins eyes grew wide.

"i-i don't know. i don't think right now is the time." he chuckles nervously.

they didn't say anything else and as soon as you know it, they were at the manison.

they all head back to the mansion and when beomgyu parked to car, the Mr. Marsh left immediately.

danielle and haerin looked at each other, shrugged, and got out before yuna yells at them to get out so she can get out.

Mr. marsh banged on the door, knowing that mike was there.

mike opens the door and bowed before opening the door widely

Mr. marsh scoffs

"DANIELLE MARSH! WHERE IS MY ROOM?" her dad yelled.

'"oh uh yes. follow me." danielle says, leading her way to the guest restroom.

she found the room downstairs, opening the door. he pushes danielle of of the way and got in the room. closing it before a single word was uttered

"okay.." danielle mumbles. "well, let me show you to your rooms. is it okay to share a room? orrr." she trailed off

"no its okay. i can share if i get to choose." Felix says

danielle nods "who is sharing with who?"

"ill be with han!" Felix exclaims

"OH come on!" yuna groans. "i have to be with beomgyu??"

"i guess.." Danielle  says

Sunoo slowly turns to Danielle.

"do get to share a room with you?" sunoo asks danielle

a hint of disgust went on haerins face. she rolls her eyes and went to her room without being spotted.

"yea.. i guess.." danielle sighs "Felix and Han! your room is there." she points to the room as they left. "beomgyu and yuna and sunoo, your rooms are upstairs! follow me." Danielle smiles

she led them upstairs and pointed to one of the doors and glanced at yuna and beomgyu.

they went in and fell on the bed.

"sunoo."

"yes?"

"my room is right there. i don't feel comfy sleeping on  the same bed as you so i guess you can sleep on the couch."

sunoo nods and looked down as he entered in the room.

danielle had realized that haerin was suddenly gone. she went to the room and knocked.

"hello? haerin?"

"yes?"

"can i come in"

".. yea." haerin sighs.

danielle comes in and sits and the bed, haerin also sitting

"do you fell uncomfy with my dad? i'm sorry i-" danielle was cut off by haerin.

"Its okay. its kinda uncomfy but its not your fault! i hear you say i'm sorry or keep apologizing i will be alone by the end of this day!"

danielle laughs and kissed haerin on the cheek.

"want some chocolate? i have some in my pantry." danielle asks.

haerin nods and followed danielle in the kitchen.

and there was danielles dad. Mr. marsh

backing yuna in a corner, anger could be seen on his face and there was a cup spilled on the floor, filled with water

"HEY STOP!!" Danielle yells, running to her dad. Haerin was just standing their, looking at danielle, witnessing what happens everyday in their family life. 

BANANA

bro i made so much mistakes bc i'm on my laptop for this..^—^

School is just starting and I'm TIRED AS HELL.. so that means even more slow updates? 😃😃 I will try and post when I have the energy and time to do it!

See ya!