Confession

Danielle pov

"I-I"

"I like"

"You."

Once Haerin's voice had ended, my heart thumped ten times faster. I slowly back away from her.

she looked terrified.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"No! No. It's okay. Haerinie. Just- just give me time to think about my feelings. Like 1-3 days." I say, smiling at her. I see a little relief on her face and she smiles widely. I know something is special about her. Maybe her smile, eyes, or I don't know. Something.

She was about to walk away  when I grabbed her arm.

"I do feel something. I just need to figure that something out."

"T-thank you. Thank you so much!" She said. She hugged me tighter than before, red as Elmo.

I pulled out of the hug and she lets me go, saying a proper goodbye as I peck her hand. I smile as she quickly turned into a fire truck. NOT AND ACTUAL ONE. RED IS WHAT I MEAN.

We wave goodbye until I heard an 'ooo' sound.

"So, I saw that Dani." Felix says, smirking.

"We saw what you did." Yuna says, trailing behind Felix.

"So..  she like you and you like her?" Beomgyu asks.

"Well..   she likes me but I need to think about my feelings." I reply.

They nod slowly but Yuna stops.

"Then why did you kiss her?"

"Like I said, I need to think about my feelings but I definitely do feel something." I explained.

Me and my siblings talked for a while because it was free time and class hadn't started.

I bid them goodbye as I saw Yeji. I walked up to her and greeted her. Her doing the same to me.

"Sooooooooooo?" She says.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean sooo?" I ask

"Well... I know Yuna. She told me once she saw you pecking Haerin's hand." Yeji then explained.

Great. I said in my thoughts.

Now Yeji knows. Ryujin could possibly know to. 

I held her hand as we walked over to Haerin, Minji, and Hanni.

I felt a pair of eyes stare at me in the back. I turn around to she Ryujin staring at me.

I took my hand away from Yeji's as Ryujin stomps her way to us. I'm dead. I thought.

Kill me. Yeji waved at Ryujin and pecked her cheek before going towards the other group. I saw Ryujin smile at Yeji before staring a death stare at me. Shit. I gonna get killed. I slowly back away from Ryujin.

"IM GONNA KILL YA!" I heard her yell. I ran my life towards the group Yeji went to. I hid behind Hanni. Just before Ryujin was going to tackle me and Hanni. Yeji stoped her, whispering some words, and let her go. Ryujin stoped in her tracks and looked at me with an apologetic smile. I saw Haerin glare at me but then looked away, excusing herself from the group, saying that she needed to go to the restroom.

I also excused myself and went to the restroom as well.

I walk into the restroom to see haerin grabbing her hair.

"Ugh! I should've known. SHE DOESNT LIKE ME!"

I silently sighed and walked to her. She didn't notice I was there. I backed hugged her as she flinched. She turned around to see me.

Haerin pov

I turn around to see Dani back hugging me. This is the third time she made me blush. What the heck.

"Hey. How about this... wait for me tomorrow and I will tell you my feelings." She said.

Is she going to say that she doesn't like me?

I looked at her, still back hugging me. I thought about it and nodded very VERY slowly. In return, her cheerful and cute smile crept on her face I felt my cheeks were hot. I also smiled in return.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

BANANA

Hi guys. I am sorry about the late post.

I might be taking a break for a while because I need time to do my other stuff.

See you next time! :))