Today is the day

Haerin pov

Today was the day Dani's father is coming. Today is the day he will see me and I will see him. I'm scared. But I don't think I'm more scared than Dani. She seems anxious and stressed. 

Once I got in the living room where Dani was sitting, I hugged her tightly, telling her that it's okay. I pat her head as she quiets down. She was asleep.

"Danielle. Is Sunoo- oh. Goodmoring Haerin. Breakfast will be done in a moment but right now Sunoo, Felix, Yuna, Beomgyu, and Han is coming over for... the time being." Mike sighs.

"It's okay. But I have a question.. who is.. Sunoo? Or who is Sunoo to Dani?" I ask even though i asked her already. i just want to see what he says about sunoo.

"Sunoo is like a brother to Danielle. He is quite bright just like the sunshine duo, Felix and Han." Mike laughs slightly.

I too, laugh to not be mean. I get off of Dani as I go into the kitchen. A couple of minutes later, I hear a doorbell ring.

I silently walk to the door, Mike worriedly looking at the door. I open it slowly, standing behind the door.

Time for the moment of truth.

"Hello! My name is Hae-"

I'm stupid. It was Sunoo, Felix, Han, Yuna and Beomgyu.

"Yo! Hi I'm Beomgyu. Dani's brother. You must be Haerin. I've heard of you! Heh...." Beomgyu says.

"I'm Yuna. This is Felix.. Han.. and Sunoo." Yuna points to them.

They greet me as I open the door wider for them to come in.

"so. did you guys already clean?"  felix asks sadly, putting his head on hans shoulder. i nod. "okay. well guys. be normal and stuff please." he begs.

" its okay lix. i hope you guys will be okay though. dont be fruity!" han makes the atmosphere lighter. everyone laughs.

i hear dani wake up and everyone turns around.

"dani!" everyone says in unison.

Yuna goes to dani and hugged her tightly.

dani groans. cute. she checks her phone and her eyes widen.

"guys? He is going to be here in 2 minutes. he texted me." dani explains, showing her phone to them. they all gasp, including me, han, and sunoo.

"dani? i think dad told me he wants to see your boyfriend." beomgyu says.  huh? boyfriend?? "oh. haerin. dani said that she had a 'boyfriend'." he says.

i nod. "who is it going to be.?"

"uh. sunoo." dani sighs. i instantly freeze from the jealousy. sunoo. are you kidding me? like... ugh.

"okay okay! so, han and felix, say that you guys are friends. dani and haerin? same thing. say that you guys met at school. felix and han? from a theme park." mike explains and once he was done, he placed the food on the table then..

DING!DING!

that was the doorbell. everyone ooked up. dani went to the door, slowly opening it.

"hello. danielle." he scoffs and rolls his eyes before pushing his way towards the table. "who are you two?" he asks, pointing at me and han.

"im danielles friend. i ment her at school." i said

"and im felixs friend. i had ment him in the theme park... 5 months ago." han announced.

"how about you? how long have you known that bitch?" he points at me after dani comes over to me and the table.

i was about to protest saying that she was not a bitch but dani pinched my back. i winced a little and said "2 months ago."

he nods, sitting down. "hey sunoo! hows your girlfriend."

sunoo walks towards dani, putting his arm over her shoulder. i looked at him with jealousy in my eyes, but stepped back away from them.

"shes very good. helps me alot!" sunoo exclaims

"wow. never knew she would be good." i hear him mumble. "felix.. yuna? beomgyu." they all looked at him. "yes?" they said in unison.

''you guys have anyone yet?''

they all looked at each other and looked back at him shaking there heads. he rolls his eyes and dug in his food before saying '' danielle! play that damn piano!"

dani quickly goes to the grand piano and plays fur elise. poor danielle. hopefully we can have a better day after breakfast.

banana

yo! Sorry for the late update. I'm busy somehow. O-O