First move

Danielle pov

The two came out. They were smiley and happy. I guess it went well?

"So... guys... this is my girlfriend.. minji!" Hanni struggles to get the word out.

"Damn bruh. I totally did not know who minji was. Ahem.. anyways, HANNI IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO SEE." I rub my temples as I was saying that.

"Hehe! Sorry." Hanni's respond was short.

"So like... are we the only the single ones in this house now?" Haerin asks, turning to me. I nod, a bit suspicious for her to ask.

I turn to the others to then ask, "what was that banging?"

"I uhhhhh... was jumping up and down... and felll........" Minji's face turned red. I nodded as I look down for a second and looked back up to see Hanni kissing Minji.

"Ewww gross!"

"Go get a rom!"

Me and Haerin said in unison. They chuckled and then Hanni asked us to go to the mall. I hesitated for a second but agreed. Haerin also agreed after me and we followed the now couple, to their car.

"Wow! It's really crowded here!" Said Minji.

All of us agreed as we split into two groups. Minji and Hanni while me and Haerin.

We split apart as Haerin went up to me.

"H-hi." She says after a while. I greet her back.

"Hey honesty, while I'm here, maybe okay should get Han, Felix, and Sunoo some stuff before they arrive."

"Sure!" She agrees to my statement. We walk into a plushie store. I bought Han a chipmunk plushie, Felix a chick plushie, and Sunoo a fox plushie. And I couldn't forget about Haerin. I bought her a cat plushie.

She was also looking at plushies as I came up to her.

"Haerin!" I exclaim.

"Dani!"

"I have something for you." We said in unison.

"You go first!" I say. She disagreed. I pouted and begged until she finally agreed.

"Here! A dog plushie." She gave it to me.

"Awww Meowrin! It's so cute!! Thank you!!" She blushed at the nickname before I said anything else.

Haerin pov

I blushed at the nickname until she said something.

"And... I got you a..  cat plushie."

I was so cute!

"Wow! Thank you Dani!!" I hugged her tightly, I might be suffocating her but she doesn't mind, right?

Since we already paid, we walk out of the store and went to get Somisomi. 

We met the other two after we got our ice cream. I saw Minji pout. Something. I saw something on her lips. It was smeared. Did they-

"Minji?" I ask.

She hummed.

"Why's your..... lipstick smeared?" I point at the smear.

"Oh! I uhhh... uhm..... was uhhh.... Eating something and it smeared it?"

I nodded at her, still not believing the lie.

I was back at home with Danielle again. Snuggling the plushie she had bought me. Although, she was no where ohh be seen in her bedroom. I walked out to see her asleep on the couch. Hmm. I guess she was tired. I don't know if I should lay there with her— no no! She'll think I'm crazy! I sighed and just decided that I'll sleep alone tonight. No one go cuddle with. Only Kat. I named my cat plushie Kat.

I woke up, looking at my phone. It was 8:52. I yawned and went outside. Danielle was humming Omg by New Jeans. I decided on something. 

"Hey! Who gave birth to a beautiful woman like you?" I ask. A blush crept on her face but said. "Eomma Eomma God! yesanghaesseo na! I was really hoping that we will come through~"

I chuckled after she said that. 

It was about time to go to school so we quickly ate breakfast and Mike escorted us in the car.

BANANA

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!,

I've been busy and a lot of stuff . I'm am also soo sorry because this is a short chapter. Plz forgive me😥😥😥😭😭