Get up

danielle pov

the next morning , i wake up to something on top of me. i open my eyes to see...

'"yuna..!?"

"hah?"

"what are you doing??" i asked, concerned on why she is on top of me.

"i dunno i got kicked out of my room because i was moving to much."

"how did you know i was in here? and why couldnt you slepp on the couch??"

"uh i heard you say lets have a sleepover and i saw going in haerins room? duhh"

i sighed, "you still didnt answer my question."

"oh. i dont know myself."

"so should i ask casper the ghost or that man in my basement?"

and everybody woke up to yuna.

"YOU HAVE A MAN IN YOUR BASEMENT!?" she screamed loudly, haerin jolting awake as hyein did the same.

"it was-" i was cut off

"you have a man in your basement??" hyein asked, concerned.

"IT-"

"HUH? AND YOU DIDNT KILL HIM OR SOMETHING?!?" Haerin yelped

"NO! HAERIN WHAT? AND AS I WAS SAYING I WAS-"

"YEA SHE HAS A MAN IN HER BASEMENT!!" Yuna looked at the three of us.

"STOP CUTTING ME OF-"

"IS HE PRETTY? WAIT.." hyein stopped what she was saying so i took this as an opportunity to contunie what i was saying.

"STOP CUTTING ME OFF! I WAS SAYING THAT IT WAS A JOKE! the casper one.. im not to sure." i was finally able to speak.

"Huh..!" Haerin jumped a little.

I pat her back as an apology, which she seemed happy.

"Okay whatever. Let's just get breakfast." Hyein rolled her eyes, going into the kitchen.

Yuna got up as well.

Me and haerin looked st each other. We shrugged but we soon got up.

Yuna was there, eating her fruity pebbles. No wonder why she's so fruity..

Hyein ate some cereal as well. Beomgyu, who was surprisingly up, ate some biscuits with his tea,   Felix talking with Han, eating eggs and bacon. Did they just go through my stuff? Whatever. 

And one of the two empty seats was beside Sunoo. Who was eating toast. And the last seat was at the end of the table. My father's seat. So I had no other choice but to sit with Sunoo.

"Good morning sunshine." Sunoo greeted me as I tried not to cringe.

"Good morning..!"

"how did you sleep?" he asked.

i looked at yuna, who snickerd and took out her phone to call chaeryeong and maybe Lia.

"it was great! i slept really well."

sunoo smiled, "thats great. do you wanted to go to this museum with me? its an art museum."

i nod. "can i also invite haerin? i dont want her to be here with people she only known for a couple days."

he sighed. "i guess thats okay.. we are going at 1."

i smiled, "thanks sunno."

"mhm."

and then he left.

"haerinie!" i exclaimed. she looked at me, before looking at hyein and came to me.

"yes?"

"you wanna go to the art museum with me and sunoo??"

"uh.. " she thought for a second or two. "sure!"

"nice! we are going at 1." i laughed.

YUJI

MARRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you have the most wonderful time! If you don't celebrate, have a nice time and a great year!

Btw, I'm thinking of publishing a Purinz, (yunjin and chaewon) oneshots from le sserafim!