Good day gone bad

3rd pov

Danielle went hand in hand with haerin, looking at the gift shops now.

"Guys!"

They both turn around to see Sunoo panting.

"Oh-" Danielle raised her eyebrow, "are you okay?"

Sunoo nodded. "Y'all ready to go?"

haerin nodded, gently tightening her grip on Danielle's hand, walking faster so Sunoo doesn't catch up.

Dani looked at her confusedly, before shrugging her shoulders and reaching the car. They heard the car unlock so they got in the back.

Haerin stared at the girl for a second, "thank you.. for giving me this." She smiled.

The dog like girl nodded, resting her head on the cat eyed girl. 

Eventually, Sunoo got in the front and turned on the car. The drive was silent beside the calm music playing on the radio.

They slowed down when the mansion was in view. Only to see Beomgyu, Felix, and Yuna sitting on the side walk and a cop car outside.

The couple got out of the car.

"What happened?" Asked Danielle worriedly, she was so confused.

"Uhm... you may want to not go in." Said Yuna, she looked stressed and tired.

Haerin and Danielle looked at each other before shrugging.

"But, why is there a police car here?" The girl asked.

In the distance, they heard a make voice, "you're being arrested for abuse."

The male cops came out with a struggling grown man in cuffs.

"W-what?" Danielle sutured. Haerin didn't want to say anything just in case she would make it worse. She just comforted her girlfriend.

"Uhm. Saur we.." Felix trailed off with his Australian accent. He looked like he was crying,  "Beomgyu called the police and him because, look."

Felix pointed to han, which his arm was cut deeply. he was sobbing, holding a wet towel on the cut. Felix mumbled some incoherent words to Han.

"Where's the ambulance? And why.?"

Yuna sighed shakily. "I guess he figured out that they were a thing. I really don't know and have no clue. And the ambulance was on its way."

They heard sirens and an ambulance stoped in front of there house.

"Hello. We got a call that someone got a deep cut?"

They nodded. "Yes. Han here, got a cut and it's from that guy." Felix pointed to his father. "But we are not sure what it was from."

"Alright. Han. Come with us yeah?" 

Han nodded before following them. Felix trailing along.

The ambulance left, and the male cop put Danielle's father in their car.

"Hello. I'm officer Bangchan. How was your day?"

"fine." They all replied.

"Alright. So I have a few questions. As you saw, a man was being arrested. By chance, are any one of you guys his kids?"

Beomgyu, Yuna, and Danielle raised their hands. "Felix too, but he left with Han."

The officer nodded. "May I have your names and last names?"

"My name is Marsh Yuna."

"Marsh Danielle."

"Marsh Beomgyu."

"Kang Haerin..?"

"Are you a close friend with someone?" Officer Bangchan asked Haerin. Haerin nodded

"Danielle's girlfriend."

"That nice. But may I have the marsh's tell me the story? Like what made you think he did this?"

The marshes nodded. They went to a place where haerin can't hear them.

"Alright." Officer Bangchan sighed, "Beomgyu, Yuna, and Danielle. The children of... Mr, marsh."

"Beomgyu, me, and Danielle." Yuna added, "his name is Benjamin Marsh."

(Btw, I forgot his name so I guess that's a replacement for now ig)

"Okay. So may I have the story please?"

"Yes," Beomgyu nodded, "so I was in my- or the guest bedroom with Yuna. I went outside for some snacks so I sat on the island. And Felix and Han, which is his "friend,' we're doing something outside in the living room." He took a deep breath, "and then our father ran into the living room and Han acidentally ran into him and he started yelling at Han. Of course I tried to stop him! But he quickly went into the living room and took a small knife and went up to han before stabbing him on the arm." Beomgyu's tears flooded his eyes.

"It's okay," Bangchan said, "he'll be in prison for a long time." He smiled.

"Thank you."

The officer left the scene.

"Oh! One more thing." Bangchan said. "You guys.. have to stay somewhere else for now, because of what happened. I would stay for a week and but guys can grab your stuff..

Yuji

Bro I honestly have no idea what is going on bc 1) I'm getting fed up w this story, and 2) I'm trying to write my friend a story and the Purinz oneshot book so I apologize if the updates are slow.

Sorry for mistakes!

It is also getting very close to lunar new years and I have something coming up so I might be able to post for a while. (I post like every month so my bad.)