letter

Dani pov

"STOP IT FATHER!" I grab his arms, in which he elbows me and I stumbled but didn't fall. I then saw haerin running toward us and taking one of my fathers arm and straighten it behind him. He groaned in pain as I grab the other one.

Yuna ran towards my side and peered over my shoulder, hugging me.

"Father what happened!" I was angry. VERY ANGRY.

"WELL! THIS BRAT OVER HERE SPILLED MY WATER THAT WAS IN MY HANDS AND IT SPLAJSED ON ME!"

"it's not a big deal.." Yuna mumbles. Sobbing in my shoulder.

"It's not a big deal. You should  be happy it didn't break." I said.

There was anger and frustration in his eyes but couldn't hurt me since there was two people here right next to me. He sighs loudly.

"Let go of me." He grumbles. We both let go as he walks off to his room. Not even cleaning the mess. I turn to Yuna.

"are you okay?"I ask worriedly 

She nods. "I'm okay.. I'll just clean up the mess."

"No! I'll clean it. It's okay Yuna."

"Are you sure?"

I roll my eyes playfully, "it's just water."

She laughs "okay okay.." i wiped her tears, cooing her.

She backs up as I grab paper towels, drying the damp spot on the floor.

"Danielle. Is everything alright? I have heard yelling from the kitchen." Mike walked towards us.

"Yea.. I guess.?" I say.

He raised an eyebrow at me but nodded and walked away.

"Hmm dumb bitch of a father." I heard haerin mumble. I snicker, trying to hold in my laughter as I also see Yuna doing As well .  i think haerin saw us holding back a laugh as we then burst into laughter

"AHH!" we heard Felix scream and run out o the room.

"what? Felix you good?" yuna asks

"THERE'S A SPIDAUR IN OUR ROOM!" Felix yells.

Han walks out "Felix what the hell?"

"i said there's a spider in my room." Felix said.

"that's my plushie." han whined

"WHAT PLUSHIE IS THAT REALISTIC!"

"YOU BOUGHT IT FOUR ME."

"oh... sorry hannie." Felix laughs nervously.

they went back in his room and i finished cleaning the water and put the glass cup in the dishwasher.

"want chocolate?" i ask yuna and haerin.

they nod and followed me to the pantry. i reached for the box and opened it, giving it to them. they took one or two and ate it as i took one.

"thanks." they said in unison.

i smile and nod yuna went back in her room as haerin signaled me into her room. i walked in and sat on her bed

"uhm.. so dani unnie?"

"yes?"

uhm.. so today.. i wrote something for you and uhmm do you want to read it?" haerin asks cautiously

"well if you made it for me then duhhh i will!" i said

she smiles and took a note from her drawer and gave it to me.

i open it and it said,

dear dani unnie,

hi dani this is haerin as you can tell. i wanted to say that i am so thankful that you found me at my worst and let me to stay with you. i love you. i love that every time i see you smile. everyday, your smile makes my day already bright you don't know how i feel for  you. your positive energy makes me have the strength to do anything. the power to do stuff and help you and others. the first time i saw you smile, i knew i found my sunshine. vitamin dani. you make me crumble up with joy. no matter what you do. i always smile when i went to sleep. no matter what you did, you always lighted up my world. even if you feel hurt, you always seem to be happy and giggly. i love the way you help others even if they are mean. i love you. i love everything about you and your eyes. your smile, your angelic voice. when i met you, i felt like i met an angel. like i was in heaven. i haven't really smiled that much when i didn't meet you. but once i did, it felt so right. i was thankful i was late and saw you. i love you deep down. dani unnie. my heart fills up with joy. my first wide smile in forever. i will smile for you and do anything for you. i love you and i hope you feel the same.

your cat,

haerinie.

i smile was on my face when i finished reading it.

"awww haerinie! this is so thoughtful of you!" i said and hugged her tightly. she blushes and hugs me back. suddenly, i hear a knock.

3rd person pov

danielle walk to the door. she nodded at mike who opened the door. he nodded and left  "hi dani! oh hi haerin!" it was minji, hanni, and hyein.

"hyein whats wrong? you look.. disgusted?" danielle asked as haerin looked at hyein.

"ugh. these to loveb-" hyein was cut off by danielle.

"my father is here.."

they gasp. "Are you okay?" "do you want me to call a police?" "we need to help you!" they whispered.

 "No.. im okay. my siblings are here so.. he cant.." danielle whispered back. "now. what happened hyein."

"these two lovebirds were kissin each other right in front of me." hyein whispers.

"ewwww.." me and haerin said in unison. i opened the door wider to let the three in. they took off their shoes next to the door and went in, going to the couch.

BANANA

Sorry for any mistakes. uh i only have one day to rest now because i now have school on saturday..!

love yall.