Amusement Park

haerin pov

we arrived at the amusement park and got out of the car, paid for our tickets and went inside.

"Oooo! Guys guys guys!" Hyein exclaimed.

"What?" We all said in unison.

"We should go to that haunted mansion!" Hyein exclaims once more and left to the ride.

"O-oh." Dani gasped a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah.." she replied. I decided to shrug it off and went hand in hand with Dani

"Pshh lovebirds!!" Hanni exclaimed.

"Aw shut up! You say this and look at you two!" I responded back, Dani and Minji not stopping us. 

Hanni had her arm tangled in Minji's, being a lovey dovey couple.

I rolled my eyes.  We stoped when we saw the sign and Hyein waiting for us.

"Come one slow pokes! Let's go inside!" Hyein runs inside, waiting in the not so long line.

Eventually, it was our turn. Two  seats per cart.

"I'm going alone!" Hyein reply's, heading to the first cart, Hanni and Minji in the second cart, and me and Dani in the last. 

When we got on and sat down, Dani gripped onto my arm. I was a bit concerned.

"You okay?" I ask

She nods. "Just scared."

"It's okay. I'm here and nothing will get you!"

She giggles to which I do too. "Okey." She says.

"here. ill even hold your hand, babe." i said confidently.

she blushed hard and stuck out her hand, looking everywhere but me.

i pouted and then smiled. it was cute. i took her hand in mine, resting it on our laps.

as the ride started, her grip tightened more.

almost right away, a ghost popped out.dani flinched alittle as i did the same.

the couple infront yelped, clinging onto eachother.

"scaredy- AHH!" hyein screamed when an unexpected figure popped infront of her.

"WHOS SCARED NOW? HUH? MINJIII!!!!" Hanni screeched, clinging onto minji, who was frozen.

dani yelped to. with my free hand, i patted her head. signalling that everything is going to be okay.

the ride was slowly going up, skelentons everywhere and ghost dancing.

when it reach the top, it stopped.

"h-huh. hanni.. guys. they ride stopped. ARE WE ST-" minji didnt finshed her sentence as everyone, encluding me, screamed on top of their lungs was the ride went backwards.

"AJHAHHAFJHFJDSHSJKFJDHUIFUDISSXFJODSKFNKDSIJUFHIDS"

3rd pov

everyone screamed and shouted, but stopped as soon as the ride slowed down.

danielle and haerin clutched onto each other. as for minji and hanni, they hugged each other. and poor hyein was left in the front with no one to cling on to.

the ride eventually went to the top again, not going backwards but going downhill as every roller coaster should be.

the ride stopped at the front again, hair messed up and sniffles are heard from the couple in the second seat. they all got out slowly.

as soon as the got out of the ride, they went to find a restroom to fix their hair and other stuff.

"My hair is a mess!" Hanni exclaimed, looking at the mirror while fixing her hair.

"Babe. You look.. fine? You're right though. Your hair is messed up." Minji replied.

"Wow that helps. Minji." Hanni pouts.

Danielle looked in the mirror too, fixing every single thing that the ride messed up. 

"Minjiiiii bearrr." Hanni whines.

"Hm?"

"Compliment me please?"

"You look great!" Minji says, ruffling Hannis hair.

"Hey! I just fixed that!"

"Okay.. anyways haerin? Do I look good?" Danielle asks, doing a 360.

Haerin nods. "You look great love." 

Danielle smiles. "Thanks honey."

"Ugh. I'm so lonely" Hyein rolls her eyes.

"You are." Minji  responds

"Come on let's go!" Hanni says, grabbing her lovers wrist. 

They all head out until Danielle's phone buzzed. She checked the message she had gotten

Felix 🐥

Hey

Where r u 

Sunoo said u weren't in the room

We have been looking for you

                                                                                                                                                                                       Ah

                                                                                                 Sorry I'm w my friends at the amusement park

Ah

Okay 

Have fun!

-time skip-

"Hghgughug." Hanni grumbles as she gets in the car.

"Huh?" Minji asks, unsure of what her girlfriend said.

"Hug." Hanni says clearly.

"I can't iPhone 14. we Are in the car already." Minji jokes.

"Stop calling me that!" Hanni yelled as the rest of them get in, tired as they can be.

BANANA

Hi!

It's been a month. School sucks and my head kinda hurts but still trying to post :)