park

3 pov

"So.. why are you here?" Danielle asked the three

"Well we were bored so we went over here." Minji shrugged.

"Mm. Where's Yeji?" Danielle asks another question 

"She's with Ryujin right now." Hanni explained 

"Dani?" Haerin said

"Yes?"

Haerin pointed to herself, made a heart with her hands, and pointed at Danielle.

Danielle blushed a bit 

"I feel lonely." Hyein mumbles. We all laugh because we heard it and Hyein looked scared

"you heard that?" hyein asks,  little embarrased

"no we heard that stupid-" before haerin could answer, danielle pinched her back. she winced in pain  and stopped her sentence.

"that stupid what?" minji raises her brow

"nothing" haerin mumbles

"Okay.." Hanni says, scooting closer to Minji as Minji wrapped her arm around Hannis waist, looking at Danielle to see if it was okay. 

Danielle nodded. It wasn't noticeable anyway unless you look closely.

"So.. how's are they doing?" Hyein asks, referring to Danielle and her family.

"Well.." Danielle shrugs

Haerin looks at Danielle. "Should we tell them?" 

Danielle nods.

Haerin walks over to the three.

Haerin whispers, "I asked Dani to be my girlfriend when the old rag brainless brattiest maddest crab who makes me what to cry because of the hair pigsty who makes me want to say kill yourself to the old hag,"

The three gasp and started laughing hard.

"HANNI ARE YOU OKAY YOUR WHEEZING?!" Danielle exclaims, coming over to Hanni, patting her back.

After atleast 10 minutes later, they all calm down.

"Did she say yes?" Hanni asks, controlling her breathing.

Haerin nod

they all squeal

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME!" Hyein whines. thinking about why her unnies are in a relasionship and but her.

haerin rolls her eyes. "you just cant get any bit-OUch!" danielle slapped her back.

haerin whines.

"okay kitty thats enough talking shit about hyein." danielle says.

haerin blushed at the nickname.

"yeah. see? danis on my side." hyein sticks her tongue out.

"hey. do you guys want to go to the amusement park right now? dani its okay if you say no. your father is.. visiting?" minji asks

"nah lets gaur my dad will be okay." danielle says.

they pack the stuff by need and headed in minjis car.

Minji is the drivers seat, hanni in the passengers. haerin next to the right  in the back, danielle in the middle, and hyein on the left.

"can you put on some music. its really awkward." hyein asks.

hanni nods, connecting her phone to the car to play a song

danielle takes her phone out, looking through Instagram

haerin peeks at what she is looking at. pictures of.. some kpop group? like girl groups.

haerin sighs and leans on the window. she didn't get the attention (YOU GO ME LOOKING FOR ATTENTIONNNNNNNNN) she wanted.

haerin decided to do something and poke danielle.

Haerin pov

i poked dani and she looked at me, i chuckle nervously and my arms tangle on her arm and lean my head on her shoulder. in the corner of my eye, i see i tint of pink on her cheeks.

i saw hyein look at us and scoff.

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MEE." hyein whines as it all startle us.

"because your so young. plus you have your bed." minji reply's.

they all start to progressively get louder.

"GUYS SHUT UP WE ARE HERE." Hanni yelled to which i reply,

"no you need to shut up i phone i can here you and the buzzing from a mile away." i said confidently.

minji and hyein laugh while hanni whines and dani gives me THE death glare. i looked around nervously and  cleard my throat and looked away. "sorry." i mumbled

She looked away. We all get out of the car and head to the amusement park.

BANANA

sorry for any mistakes! i did this all in one day saur i didnt have time to check