Visiting

The four go in the spacious living room, stopping the two from wrecking the home. As they stopped them, they hear a knock and Danielle goes to open the door.

It was Felix.

"Felix! Hey are you okay? You need anything? Is Han okay?"

"Kind of, no, and I think so." Felix replies, trying to smile.

"Go rest, we will check han out tomorrow."

"Thanks." Felix replies, heading to his room. It was late at Night, maybe that's why they couldn't find the others.

"Well," Ryujin stands up, grabbing Yeji, "I think we should go. See you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow!"Yeji exclaims quietly, hugging all of them and the couple waved at everyone as they left.

"Well, I think it's time for us to leave too." Minji stretched.

"Yeah I'll see y'all tomorrow." Hanni smiles

"Bye!"

"Bye."

When both of the couples left, Danielle and haerin looked at each other, smiled, and pecked.

"Goodnight love. I know this was one hell of a roller coaster, but we We will get over it." Haerin states happily.

"Goodnight hunny." Danielle shows her cute smile before heading off to do skincare and sleep.

The next morning arrives and everyone in the house is up and ready, eating breakfast on the kitchen island.

"Hey Yuna, pass me the salt." Beomgyu says while eating his egg.

Yuna gulps her water down first, then sliding the salt over to Beomgyu.

"Thanks." He muttered. Yuna hums in reply. Danielle and Haerin were talking to each other about the incident.

Felix slowly enters the room, all dressed up and ready, holding a bouquet of flowers, his wallet, and keys.

"Hey, Felix." Danielle speaks up.

"Hi. I'm going right now. Anyone joining?"

Haerin and Danielle look at each other, smiling and nodding, "we'll get ready," haerin replies, running to her room and Danielle ran to hers.

"Sorry. I can't." Beomgyu apologizes, "I'll visit at a later time though."

"That's fine. How about you Yuna?"

"I'll visit later as well, I need to get a lot of things and visit... somewhere else."

Felix raises his eyes rows, but as he was going to say something, the couple ran out.

"All ready. Let's gaur?" Danielle smiles.

Felix closes his mouth and nods, leaving the house behind the others.

"Hi." A raspy voice mutters.

"Hello, Han. You okay?" Danielle asks worriedly, holding Haerin's hand.

"Yes. A little bit. I have a headache but I'll live."

Felix laughs sadly, "that's great to know. He's been arrested and Sunoo and Mike..."

"What about them?" Han tilts his head.

"Mike is... Sunoo killed mike and buried him in the yard. We don't know how." Haerin answers for her girlfriend who was having a though time.

"What?! That bitch! I knew he was up to no good the first time I met him."

Danielle gives a lopsided smile, "I guess you can't trust everyone."

"But... Mike.. wow. Are you okay?" 

"Am I okay? No. But I should be the one asking you that. You got stabbed!"

"Blah blah. Whatever." He rolled his eyes, " Mike was a great guy. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." She mumbled, "when are you going to be discharged?"

"Hm. Next week."

"Oh okay."

"Dani." Haerin tapped her.

"Yes?"

"Your phone went off. Someone named Bangchan."

Danielle grabbed her phone and looked at the message.

'Come here quick'

"What?" Danielle said under her breath. "We need to go. I'm sorry Han we'll visit tomorrow. Felix you coming?"

Felix nods, confused, "bye Hannie." He whispers before walking  out with the girls.

Yuji

Hey!

I'm currently having writers block rn + im also pretty sick. But I'll try to upload more but don't expect it Bc school is just around the corner for me.

 Anyways, happy rina day! Did you guys hear the news of them?