My apology

Danielle pov

My heart shattered. "W-what?"

"Goodbye. Just know that I loved you from the start. If it wernt for haerin... we would've been together. your father wont be proud of you."

The call ended. 

"What? What's wrong." Haerin asked. Engulfing me in a hug.

"It's.. Sunoo."

"Sunoo? What's wrong with Sunoo? What did he do? I swear I'm going to beat him up."

"he... hes buried mike."

"WHAT?!" Haerin screamed. "im going to find this bitch, strangle him, tell him what he did wrong and slit his throat open. try me."

i look at my girlfriend, terrified.

"stop." i begged. "lets.." i didnt finish my sentence, so i instead walk to hyein, hugging her.

"its okay. we will spend all of our time with you to make you feel better, unnie. you have been there in my life. so ill be there in your life, yeah? i called yeji and ryujin. their coming over in a few if thats okay with you."

i nodded, "Its okay. i want  to meet up with them again. its been a while."

hanni and minji came over to me, "you feeling better?" minji asked calmly, "we will visit han tomorrow, okay? right now, lets rest. tell felix to come home. and let him get some food."

hanni added on, "we can play games untill you dont want to, anything! maybe... icecream?"

i wipe tears out of my eyes, "yeah. that will be great. haerin you coming?"

haerin looked at me, "no."

"are you okay?" i asked, because i have never seen her like that.

"im okay!"she exclaimed coldly.

i drop my head, "...okay..."

3rd pov

danielle went in the car first. hyein stared at haerin.

"why?"

haerin huffed, "why what?"

"why are you yelling at her. her brothers friend just got stabbed and now you wont even be there for her? after the abuse from her father? even after she received the news that sunoo is burying mike?" hyein tsked, "what a bad girlfriend. you should be there for every single step of the way as her girlfriend. instead, we are helping her more than you right now." hyein stomped to the car, getting in the back with danielle. haerin just stood there in shock.

"you know," hanni started, "hyein has a point.you should be helping her! but no. instead saying things coldly to her, who just went into something horrible." hanni walked off, minji following.

"i.." haerin stuttered, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "I'm sorry." She looked at the car, who was driving to the ice cream place. She wiped the tears, running into the mansion.

Yuna turned to her, "where are the others?"

Haerin sighed, "they went to get ice cream and I didn't want any. Yeji and Ryujin are coming over. Where's the room?"

Yuna pointed at the end of the hall.

"Thanks," haerin muttered. She opened the door and Danielles and her suitcase were in there. She grabbed a pen and paper from her suitcase, putting it on the desk. Haerin sat down and started writing,

Dear my lovely dani,

I am so sorry that I was so cold to you today. I didn't know how to handle this. Please know that I love you dearly and I won't mess up this time! Hyein talked to me about being a bad girlfriend, and she is right. So now, I will be the best and only girlfriend you will ever have. Ever. The joy in me appeared when I see you. I'm so happy! My lovely baby. I see how you care for me every day, so now I will always return That favor.

"Huh?"

Haerin jumped, looking back seeing Yeji and Ryujin.

"When did you guys get here?"

"Since now. Why are you writing this? Did y'all get in a fight?" Ryujin responded.

"No- er- maybe? I was acting cold to her after everything," haerin shyly explained.

"It's... not okay but, just do everything she likes.she may not forgive you now, but she will later." Yeji told haerin, nodding at her words.

"Okay."

"Wish you luck." Ryujin smirks, "she may ignore you."

Haerin shook her head, "that would be very sad."

Yeji laughs a bit, slapping Ryujins shoulder. Haerin eyes the two. She then hears the door unlock and some voices.

"Yea he is pretty cute."

"I know!"

"Hmph, I don't think so."

"That's because you're gay, Hanni unnie."

"Shut up!"

"Anyways, I agree though, taehyun is pretty cute."

Haerin hears her girlfriend speak.

"Taehyun?" Yeji peaks through the crack of the door, "I know him. He's Sakuras brother."

"The one who's dating Kazuha?"

Yeji nods at haerin, "Sakura is dating kazuha."

Ryujin nods, "yeah. They've been dating for 3 years now."

"Really?" Haerin's eyebrows shot up, "I hope I get to 3 years with Dani."

"You will!" Ryujin winks.

"Okay,"

The voices continue 

"- know right? He looks just like Sakura. and sakura is very pretty."

"right? but we cant be saying that, kazuha will kill us."

"Real."

Haerin listened into the conversation. "Their saying that taehyun is very handsome- or Sakura, is very pretty."

"She is." Yeji agreed.

"hey!" ryujin puffed.

"sorry"

"guys shut up. i think they heard us."

"hello??" hanni questioned, outside of haerins door, "whos in here?"

"y-yeji and ryujin-n."

"oh." minji laughed, "can we come in?"

"yea." haerin sheepishly replied. the four of them pile in, looking around.

"hello." danielle was the first to talk to haerin when they went in the room.

"h-hi."

danielle just laughed at her cute behavior.

"Aren't you mad that I was cold to you? I'm sorry for that."

Danielle smiled, "a little bit, but I know you don't know how to handle these situations so I decided to forgive you."

Haerin eyes widen, you can see relief in her eyes, but also sparkles. "Really?"

"Really."

Haerin stood up, running to Danielle, hugging her like she had just saved her life.

"its  okay."

"pfft lovebirds." minji snorted and haerin looks at minji and chased her. "AHH IM SORRY HAHHA."

yeji, ryujin, hanni, and danielle look at each other, shrugging.

Yuji

So like I currently don't know what to write for the next chapters

But anyways after this story, im making a Purinz oneshot book and that's probably why I'm not that interested in writing this story but I'll still keep y'all updated;)(not promising)