Love, heart brake, but back to love (bbangsaz)

Danielle pov

"Her name is.. Ryujin." Yeji whispered.

"Oooo! Can I meet her?" I ask. Yeji nodded. "Maybe... next week? She transferring here in a week!" Yeji stated as I agreed.

We got out of the room and it was time for Yeji to go.

"Ahh! It was so nice meeting you again! Bye bye Dani!" Yeji says as she quickly leaves.

I couldn't find Haerin anywhere so I check her room. 

"Haerinie? Are you in here?" I say, knocking on the door. ...no answer.. I knock on the door again. Yet, no answer.. 

"I'm coming in." I say firmly, opening the door. I see a Haerin crying.

"Yah! Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask.

"I..the.. landlord said that... I can't live there anymore... H-he said that t-that the rent was overdue.." Haerin bursts out, sobbing.

"Shhh... it's okay.. I'll be here with you! Hey.. tell you what? I'll let you live here! You stay here as long as you want!" I say, trying to comfort her.

"R-really?" She asks, then, I go to the corner she is crying in. To then, get hugged by her.

"Mhm! Do you want me to sleep with you again?" I ask. Haerin nodded. "Maybe in your room tonight?" She says as she burrows her head in the crook of my neck. "You even look pretty while you cry." I say. I feel her smile on my skin as I shivered. "Ah! We should change too!" I say standing up, Haerin still clinging on to me. She then proceeds to back hug me. "Haerin.. we need to change. Just stay here and I'll get your clothes. We'll go shopping on Sunday, don't worry." I say, patting her back

Haerin pov

I let go of Dani, as she quickly leaves the room. To get my clothes.

 I think I'm falling for her... I don't know why but she's just.. too pretty. I hear a voice callout to me.

"Haeri—ah?" I hear Dani say as I blush from the nickname.

"Hm?"

"Here's your clothes!" Dani gives me the clothes and goes out for me to change. She gave me an oversized t shirt, Shorts, and a hoodie and plaid pants just in case it was cold. After I changed, I go out of my room. To see Dani watching T.V with an oversized t shirt and shorts on. Damn.

I quickly jump onto her. Clinging on to her like there's no tomorrow.

"YAH! KANG KITTY YOU SCARED ME!" Dani yells as she is laughing.  I immediately blush at the nick name she gave me.

"Hehe~ I'm sorry." I smile as I was saying that.

"Do you feel better kitty?" Dani asks me. 

HOLY SHI- ANOTHER NICK NAME.

" I uh.. yea. I think so." I say.

"Mk! I made some ramyeon. We can have some mochi donuts after." Dani drags me to the dining table.

After we finish dinner and dessert, we start to cuddle and watch Netflix. We then went to Dani's room and cuddled.

"Haerin-ah?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I love you so much." She says and made me blush. After cooling down we drifted to sleep

Next morning

It was a Saturday and we woke up kinda early so we watched Netflix.

Ring! Ring!

Dani's phone rang. "Hello?" Dani says before quickly turning down the volume of the tv. "SUNOO? YEEEE! HES COMING RIGHT NOW?!" Dani jumps up and down. I'm literally so confused right now. "Wa~ Han is coming to? With.. Lix? ooOOOOoO." Dani then hangs up the phone.