Happpy but sad

Haerin pov

It was the next day as I came to school with Dani. Of course we still lived in the same house. Just, yesterday, after school, I tried my best to stay away from her, thinking that my feelings would get stronger. And it did. I fell in love with her. I saw her wearing a crop top.I was honestly scared to come and meet her after school. 

I was shaking my leg in the middle of class. My stress and anxiety was enough, I didn't need my heartbroken.

Once school was over, I slowly and silently walk over to Dani. Her back facing me.

I tapped her on the shoulder so she can figure out someone was behind her.

I saw her flinch, but still turn around to me.  

"H-huh? Oh! Hi Haerinie!" She said excitedly. Something jumped in my heart I felt something connect when I was touching her shoulder.

"H-hi." I stutter.

"Before I tell you, let's head to the park." She smiles before grabbing my hand gently and walking off to the park. Something sparked when she grabbed my hand.

We were at the park, on a bench.

"Okay. So, about yesterday..." she trailed off. I was honestly pretty scared of her answer. Oh no. "I... think I... likeyou."

My smile appeared on my face. It was wide. I hugged her tightly, to the point where she needed air. 

I let go of her before muttering a "sorry" and looked into her eyes. It was gleaming with joy. Tears rolled off my face, onto the ground. I was to happy to even speak anymore.

She laughed lightly before wiping my tears. I blushed at the action but still managed myself to not explode in happiness.

We walked out of the park with giggles and laughs.

Suddenly, Dani's phone rang. She put her phone to her ears before giving me an apologetic smile. I smile and nod, walking away for her privacy.

Minutes later, she came back. And it didn't look good. Her eyes were screaming sadness and a frown was clearly shown on her face.

 I immediately walked up to her and she smiled sadly.

"What's wrong Dani? You seem sad and you're never sad." I hold her hand.

"My... my father is visiting me." She gives me a sad smile. I was confused. Why was she sad?

"Then- what's wrong with that?"

"I... nothing. I'm gonna go to my siblings now. You can go home if you want." She says before going on her phone and walking on the sidewalk on the way out. I watch her as she leaves without a sound. That's weird for her because she's never sad.

I call up Mike because Dani gave me his number.

 Awhile later, I see his car and went in it. I greet him as he does the same.

"Mike."

"Hm?"

"What's the relationship between Dani and her dad?"

Mikes smile turned into a frown. "I guess it's time for you to know." He sighs.

"Danielles father had abused her for no reason. Or.. he takes his anger out on her.." he clears his throat.

I then realize that Dani said her father is coming tomorrow.

"So. Her father is coming tomorrow."

"TOMORROW? shit. Fuck. Okay let's clean everything in the house. Do you want to help?"

I nod as he speeds up to the place.

We once arrive and ran in the house to start cleaning.

"Wow. Were done?" I ask. He nods.

"Oh.. where's danielle?" He ask

"With her siblings." I answer. He nods and I say that I'm going to be in my room. I bow and go to my room and sit on the bed.

I sigh. "I feel bad for her."

I hear the door of the house open. I peek outside of my room to see Dani walking as she was smiling. Texting someone on the phone.

I go outside and give her a surprise hug.

"Yah! Oh. Hi hearin." She says in a sad tone.

"Hi Dani.. are you okay?"

She nods and pulls out of the hug.

She sighs. "Did Mike tell you already?" 

I nod. She sadly smiles and pats my back before heading towards her room. I don't think I need to cuddle up to her  now. I feel safe in the dark knowing that this house is fully protected.

BANANA

HIIII! Long time no see? Some things came up over me ://.

school is over so imma make some more :)))))))))