Two lovebirds

Danielle pov

As we arrive to school, I felt everyone's eyes on us. Especially on Haerin. I glance at her, which to my shock, she was smiling. I walk up to Hyein, who was pouting because she had to stand there until fist period.

"Hi unnies!!" I heard her yell.

"Hi Hyein." Haerin greets her back as I do the same. She didn't check our ID because she knew us. I looked at Hyein one last time before entering. A smirk. Why? I don't know either. I looked at Haerin, who was confused as well. I walk in first, Haerin trailing behind me.

"BOO!"

"hanni!!" I whined as she chuckled. 

"Bruh." Haerin muttered before entering.

"Where's Minji?" I ask, before seeing her where Hanni was. I now knew their plan.

To scare-

"BOOOOO!!" 

"AHH!" Haerin screams as she ran towards me, clenching the hem of my shirt. I patted head as her grip got tighter, making me almost choke. 

"H-haerin! Release your grip please!" I exclaimed as she quickly apologized and let go.

"Minji!" Haerin's whines as she playfully punches minji on the shoulder.

"Ow! Stop!" Minji says through her laughs. And there's Hanni, whose eyes had fire in it. I chuckled as she did a 'hmph!' And tangled her arms around mine. She started skipping. So did I. We skipped to the grassy and green felid filled with flowers of all sorts. She fell on me as she laughed her heart out. I chuckle from her smile. 

"Unnie!" I hear someone say as their voice got closer to us. It was a girl. Short raven haired girl.

"ryuddaeng be quite!" I heard another voice.

Hanni stopped laughing as I turned my head to face the voices. 

It was....

"Yejiiii..! Please! Just one kisss!" The short haired girl exclaimed.

"Shh. Later. Anyways. Hi!" Yeji said.

We both greet her as she introduces the other girl.

"Guys this is my girlfriend, Ryujin." 

"Hi." Ryujin's smile was now faded into a pout, staring at Yeji.

"Lovebirds. Couldn't my ex be like that?" I heard Hanni mumble

"Woah! What? You want him back?.?!" I ask 

She thought for a bit before she shook her head. "No. It's just, he was handsome and nice at first."

"Well, you have minji." I reply before looking at the two again, seeing Yeji peck Ryujins cheek. Ryujins pout was turned into a smile, showing her whisker dimples.

I heard some other footsteps as it turned out to be Minji and Haerin. As I glance into Minji's eyes, it was full of fire. Is satan possessing her? Haerin just looked emotionless. She rolled her eyes before Minji joined me on the floor, Haerin doing the same at the right of me. Yeji and Ryujin were nowhere to be found as they disappeared.

"Hi!" Hanni exclaimed, who was still on me.

"Heyyy." Minji mumbles.

"Hi." Haerin replies.

"I-" before Hanni could say anything, the bell rung, signaling that 1st period would start. 

We parted ways as Haerin joined me and I saw Yeji and Ryujin once more. Ryujin was back hugging Yeji as Yeji was trying to take Ryujins grip off of her. Of course that didn't happen so she whispered something in Ryujins ear. She quickly got her hands off of Yeji, gleaming happily, or- smirking at her. One goodbye peck and the parted ways.

Yeji saw me and she quickly ran towards us.

"Hi!" Yeji says.

"Ello!" I exclaim.

"Hi." Haerin says straightly. 

We head to class just before the lecturer came and started the lesson.