The news That changed everything

She has never driven this fast in her life. Danielle was going 70 in a 50.

Felix was holding onto the handle for dear life, praying while yelling. Haerin was just- haerin was just calm.

About two minutes later, they reach the mansion and rushed out, seeing officer Bangchan and Sunoo with blood on his hands.

"Woah," Felix stopped the other two from rushing, "what's going on officer..."

"Officer Bangchan. And we caught this guy. Stand back!"

The three stand back, watching the whole entire thing  fall apart. Sunoo was begging to stop, pushing in his handcuffs and kicking,

Officer Bangchan obviously had enough of his bullshit and tackled him into the police car.

"Stop it!" Bangchan yelled, "do  you know why you did this?"

Sunoo yelled.

They just looked at each other, very confused.

"what the fuck." felix mumbled, looking at the scene.

Haerin sighed, she knew some day this was going to happen.

Danielle just watched in terror, speechless. She tightly clenched on Haerin's shirt, mumbling some stuff

She heard the door slam shut, Bangchan grumbling to himself while walking their direction.

"Hello. So you saw That right?"

The three nod.

"Okay. So I am going to need information about him. Please."

Danielle sighed, letting go and speaking, "Kim Sunoo, Korean, 20 years old, born on June 24, 2003, 1 older sister, been friends with him when I was 6."

Bangchan raises his eyebrows, "that's a lot." He smiled, showing his dimples, "thank you. That's about all the information I need. However, he had done something sinister. Would you like to hear?"

"He killed the butler?"

The officer huffed, "yes... hes getting charged with first degree homicide. And for the butter, Michael, do you have any information about him?"

Felix answered, "yes. His name is Michael Hwang, born in 1977, April 15, no siblings, Korean."

"Great. That's amazing. So I think you guys are free to go. However, we might have to investigate for longer now."

"That's fine, officer." Danielle states.

"Alright. I'll see you then."

"Bye," the three say in unison.

The get in the car and drive away.

"That's a lot to take in." Haerin comments, "are you guys okay?"

Earning a nod from Felix and Danielle, she realized how late it was. Knowing That Danielle was tired, she lets the girl rest on her chest.

The older accepts it, leaning into the embrace.

Felix mumbled incoherent words and pulled in the driveway.

They all get out of the car, walking inside to where Beomgyu was doing karaoke with Yuna.

"Oh?" Yuna turned, "you guys are back?"

"Yeah." Danielle answered.

Beomgyu stopped singing, "what happened?" He asked, "you guys look like shit."

"Thanks a lot Beomgyu. I appreciate that so much." Felix said sarcastically. "So you guys..."

"What?"

"Oh right. They haven't heard the news." Danielle mumbled, "sit down. Turn off the tv."

Yuna turns the tv off as Beomgyu sits. Yuna follows him as the three stand in front of them.

"Okay." Haerin sighs,"Felix you start."

"Sure. So you guys know Mike right?"

Earning a nod form them, Felix continues

"Sunoo. He... murdered Mike." Felix explained in a low voice.

Yuna and Beomgyu stop what they are doing.

"What..." Beomgyu muttered, "you're joking right? You're lying."

"I don't think they are, beom." Yuna stated.

"What...?" Beomgyu looks up, tears forming in his eyes, "p-please. Please t-tell me you're joking." His voice cracks.

"We're not." Haerin says.

Yuna sobs into the pillow as Beomgyu sits there in shock.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." Yuna apologizes for no reason.

"Hey hey, it's okay." Danielle comforted, "if we can handle mom's passing, I.. don't think we're going to handle this."

"How though.." Beomgyu asks, wiping the tears as he pats Yunas back.

"I.. don't remember."

Felix sighs, "guys. I know this.. is a though time for all of us, including haerin, but I think we should stay strong."

"That's true," Danielle murmurs, "since school is off, I guess we have time to work on our health. Becuase of the incident, but also because we need to be our better self." 

Yuna nods, "you're right. But  just try your best. Like- forget about the past."

Suddenly, beomgyu's phone rang.

"Who's that? I didn't know you had any friends." Felix jokes, trying to lighten up the mood.

"It's Yeonjun." Beomgyu shrugs, "my friend."

Beomgyu leaves to take the call, leaving silence across the room.

Yuji

I know I'm late, but happy Danielle and Hyein day!

Should I post a get to know me?