EPISODE 3

THE NEXT day I was anxious to get to school after the conversation with Liam, yeah I didn't care about being friends with him but I wanted to apologize, I may have sounded a bit judgemental which I hadn't intended.

I wondered if he'd come to school since he hasn't for three days. I'll know during lunch, I had no classes with him. He'd either come to the rooftop or try to avoid me like everyone else. I always find a way to ruin my relationship with others.

I was walking down the corridor to the biology class for second period, dragging my leg through the hall tiredly, I wanted the day to be over already. That was when I saw him, as always he was with his freaks, laughing about something I didn't hear, since they were talking in laughs but seemed to understand themselves.

I'd expected him to ignore me and walk past but he didn't, instead he gave me that masked, fake smile of his. I would have preferred if he just walked past without the foolish smile.

I couldn't wait for the break as I sat in class, Liam was basically filling my mind, how I would apologize for last night, even if he didn't come up the roof I'd look for him.

Normally, I don't care what people think or feel, but I just couldn't with him. It felt like I'd regret it if I didn't sort him out, though we didn't interact much. He was the only one that seemed to understand me. Weird, right?

As soon as the bell went, I grabbed my stuff and rushed outta the class before the teacher, heading for the rooftop. As usual, no one cared where I was going or why, just the stares of disgust.

The class was on the second floor --it was a four story, so I got to the rooftop faster. I expected him to either be sitting by the railings or in his usual spot but what I saw froze me in place.

Liam had a hand in a guy's pants, groping his ass, while the other was on the lad's neck pulling him in. The guy had his, in Liam's hair, tugging roughly. They were kissing frenetically, like they were about to make out any second.

The guy --who wasn't in our grade since I didn't recognize him-- gasped, when he saw me, he was facing the door while Liam had his back to me. Ooh I can make him out just fine from his back.

They broke off the kiss and he turned to look at me, with a smug. "Ooh, hi Will." He wiped his lips sexually.

The lad whispered loud enough for me to hear, " What's he doing here? You said no one comes here." With a blush.

"Yeah. Hi. Liam." I mimicked, I forced a smile and turned around, grabbing the doorknob, I added, "Sorry for interrupting." And I left.

I left the one place in school that brought me allay, and I wasn't ever coming back. The place felt soiled. He broke an unspoken rule, we never brought someone up.

I didn't have a problem with him kissing some brunette, flabby loon. He just had to do it there, but what was the deal? I didn't own the roof, he could bring as many people as he liked there, at least now he had it to himself.

There was no place to hide, I couldn't go to any other place in the school without running into someone. Ooh there was one place, I might just meet a few lads but that was better.

I walked down towards the restroom, thankfully, there were only two guys who didn't care to lower their voices when they saw me.

"Isn't he that senior?" One had said to his friend.

"Yeah, the one that treats his brother like shit. Homewrecker." The other spat.

I walked into one of the stalls ignoring them. I sat on the closed toilet, pressing the occupied button. Thirty minutes in a toilet stall wouldn't kill me. By tomorrow I'd think of another place worth hiding in. I heard footsteps, loud chuckles and the door banged. The loquacious lads must have left.