SEQUEL

DO YOU ever think of jumping? I smiled to myself as I recalled the first words the cute, mouthwatering, handsome, sad boy who had shared the rooftop space with me for a month said to me. I still vividly remember his expression and how flushed I'd been when I thought he'd caught me staring but now, he was my boyfriend. Officially.  We were living together and just like he said, mum and dad didn't mind.

The feeling of sleeping each day in the arms of someone I love so dearly and waking up to him was bliss. Waking up to a kiss or his handsome face still sleeping and admiring every bit of it after a night of kisses, moans and sex, wondering how I'd lived my life without it. It felt perfect.

It's been a couple months since I moved in with him. We'd both been accepted to a university around town,more like I applied because I didn't want to be too far from mum and dad and was accepted while Liam had his dad pull some strings as his registration was late and he didn't want us far apart.

"What are you thinking of with that look on your face?" Liam asked, looking inquisitively at me.

We sat on the floor binge watching watched series of Arrow because Liam loved it. I didn't really understand what he loved about the guy surviving five years on an abandoned island and showing off skills. Okay, more than just skills and I wasn't jealous that Liam always commented on how hot he was. I definitely wasn't.

His jaw ticked and he jerked up, moving to my laps to straddle me, "Don't tell me another man? Are you tired of me already?!" He whined with pursed lips as he slid his arms around my neck.

I scoffed, placed my hands on his hips and kissed him. Oh how I loved kissing his pouty lips, "Who'd think of another man when they have a perfect boyfriend like you?" He grinned and I added "I was thinking of a man, just not another."

He gyrated his ass, grinding into me and I felt my member spring to life, "I believe you." He found my lips and continued the kiss I'd let off, deepening it. I let him dominate my mouth as he slid his tongue in, exploring, licking, tasting, doing every sinful thing his tongue could do to my mouth. If I hadn't mentioned this before, then you'd know now, my boyfriend was an amazing kisser, the best kisser and the only lips I'd want to kiss.

He broke the kiss only to find the hem of one of his thin shirts I wore and pull it over my head before resuming the assault on my lips.

The wind suddenly felt nippy as it hit my exposed back, the cold seeping into my shaft and making me as hard as ever. I felt him smile satisfied as he humped more on me and I moaned into the kiss. His hands moved down my back into the shorts I wore, grazing my bare bum, the part he could really touch as I was sitting.

He fingered my crack before moving to the front, obviously to grab my cock and that was when I stopped him. "Wait Liam__," I whispered, my voice raspy and ragged with pleasure.

We'd just gotten out of bed after series of sessions and had decided to see a movie after taking a bath together. It'd barely been an hour and we were going right back to it. I didn't have one bit of complaint because I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. I'm pretty sure if we had neighbors, they'd knock on our door everyday to tune it down.

"What? Tired?" He whispered back in that sexy hoarse voice he saved only for sex. I felt anything but tired and with the way he was still grinding his ass on me, he wasn't taking NO for an answer. I held his hips firmly to stop the action as I shook my head, "Then what?"

Everything with Liam was great, perfect even, but one thing bothered me. I'd thought of it every time we were in bed but was too shy? Embarrassed? To bring it up so this time__, "Why won't you fuck me?" I blurted before I could think through it again. I thought of it a couple times, okay maybe more than a couple times, how it'd feel to have a dick, Liam's to be exact, in me. Would it feel as good as Liam makes it seem?