EPISODE 17

A MONTH later, I resumed work at Kavien's, he even offered to let me keep staying at home but I couldn't keep staying.

I went to Parker from time to time, to tell him how things were fairing, oh, I loved my brother so much. Home became a place I looked forward to going back to. I suddenly felt like I was living the best part of my life, though I constantly wished Parker was in it and mom was there to see.

Calling Leah mom, needed some getting used to, as I had some slip off calling her Leah then correcting myself she'd always say it was okay and was fine either way but I was willing myself to get used to it.

Oh almost forgot Leo and May –my co-workers– started going out, Amber and Liam made it their life duty to tease the hell out of them.

Mal and Kavien got married Liam and I were invited and we got to witness another episode of their arguments that never seemed old.

Mal, like Liam had said, was very nice if you got closer to him. Liam now owned a flashy BMW since Mal said the car reeks of Liam, letting him keep it.

Liam and I were still unofficially dating. Going on dates from time to time but never making it official. I hoped he wasn't fucking around like Parker put it and just giving me sometime to get myself back together. He was the sweetest, taking me to the Parker whenever I asked.

"This is turning to our spot." Liam commented, as we sat on the beach by the ocean on one of our many dates.

"No, it's your dad's spot." I corrected, laying my head on his laps, the sky smiling down at us as the sun kissed his hair making it glimmer.

"Doesn't change, can be our spot too." I didn't argue, cause I didn't feel like it. This place was the best. The serendipity it brought. Yeah, maybe it was our spot now. "I decided to let it go."

"Huh__?" I caught his gaze, then a smile was exchanged.

"My parents, I decided to let them go and forgive my parents." He said obscurely, knowing full well I understood.

"Are you okay now?"

"Better than I've ever felt." He dipped to place a kiss on my forehead, " I told them I'm gay and they took it well."

I sprang up, that reminded me of what I'd been thinking, officializing our relationship. "I've decided too." I held his hand in mine, squeezing lightly.

"What?" I could hear the snicker in his voice.

"William Gulf_," I took a breath in, "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, gazing into his deep blue enthralling eyes.

Liam scoffed, "You make it sound like a proposal."

"It is," I chided, "Without the ring."

He chortled, then with a smirk, "And you used my full name?"

I glared at him furiously, "What a prick! So you won't say yes?"

"You're so cute why you make that face. I'll say__"

"Little prick, will you be my boyfriend?"

That got a groan out of him, "Yes, geek."

I pulled him in for a kiss. A chaste kiss. "Sorry for making you wait so long." I broke the kiss to say, our foreheads still pressed together.

"Twas worth it." He leaned in, catching my bottom lip in his with his top lip, kissing chastely then lewdly, nipping my top lip and probing his tongue in which I let. Damn, stereotype.

"Wanna move in with me before college?" I already practically lived with him now, "I bet your dad wouldn't mind."

"Isn't the relationship moving fast?" I teased.

"It's been slow enough." He retorted, pushing us to the ground, "I love you, Will."

"I love you too, Liam." My only regret at the moment was not saying it first.

YUOXI LY