EPISODE 14

dedicated to AlphaKelly "Think it's too early?"

****

THE next day -after the awful sleepover with Parker- was Saturday. As always, Liam came to pick me up except, thankfully, no flashy car or dazzling clothes, just Liam which was more breathtaking. Simple and classy in his white button up shirt, black shorts and blue sneakers. He always found a way to add his favorite color to his dressing.His hair was ruffled, he'd preferred the hairstyle a lot.

"Let's take Parker along?" Liam suggested, which was a surprise to me. I did think of that but I wondered how he'd feel and I was happy he asked.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

Liam drove to the school we usually played basketball at –since Parker had basketball in his to-do list–. Parker couldn't play but he was more than happy to watch us play. Parker and Liam got along just fine, they were both jovial lads, likes attract after all.

Parker sat on a bench by the court, acting like an announcer while we played. Liam took most of the shots and Parker didn't waste a chance to mock the hell outta me.

After a series of dribbles and goals we decided to take a breather. Parker came to sit with us in the court engaging in conversations with Liam, they seemed to have a lot in common, especially loving the color BLUE. I just watched them dropping bits in each time they shot a question towards me.

"I'll go get water, do you want anything?" Liam asked, getting to his feet, his eyes glancing from Parker to me, then back.

"Chips? If you don't mind." Parker replied with a shy smile.

"I'll go with you__" I offered, getting to my feet as well but his hands were already on my shoulders pushing me back down.

"It's okay. I'll be right back. Want anything?" He grinned, I held his gaze, his eyes giving me the stay order.

I sighed and nodded, "Water is fine."

"After dropping Parker off, I wanna take you somewhere." He crouched to whisper in my ear, his hands still on my shoulders.

"Where?" I whispered back.

"A bar." He winked and left, he didn't need to add the gay.

My cheeks flushed as I thought of the BAR, gays had a reputation, would they be fucking not minding the others? Would Liam expect us to? No way. Voyeurism wasn't my thing. Was it really not? What the hell was I thinking?

"I wonder what he said that got you all red." Parker mused, bringing my back from my embarrassing thoughts.

"Shut up, Parker." I threw my face to the other side of the court.

He laughed. "Fine, I won't pry." He scooted closer, laying his head on my shoulder, like a spoiled brat. Well he could be anything except annoying. "Aren't you gonna ask him?"

"Ask him what?" I really didn't wanna know. Knowing Parker, it'd be something I dreaded.

"To be your boyfriend, dumbass." His voice was a little raised and I had to shush him. "Come on you don't wanna be fuck buddies forever."

I sighed exasperated, fiddling with my hands, "Don't be a nosy bitch. I'll ask him when its__right." Even saying it sounded stupid in itself.

"Right? When else is right? You know he can be fucking around if it's not official." As annoying as he was being, he was right. "Or wait__" he raised his  head from my shoulder to glower at me, "Are you waiting for him to make the move? Hey dork, don't tell you're really the girl."