NEVER TRUST A SNAKE

Bai he smiles as she was on the Destiny's bounty's deck, leaning against the railing as she looks at the clear skys. She didn't even notice a shadow was sneaking up on her from behind.

"Hello, bai he".

She turned around and gasp, feeling her blood run cold at who stood before her. Lady bone demon smirked evily inside bai he's body.

 Lady bone demon smirked evily inside bai he's body

"It is good to see you again".

"Lady bone demon! What are you doing here?! Mk and my friends got rid of you for good!".

The demon chuckles. "Oh, sweet child. Did you seriously believe I wouldn't come back?!". Her eyes began glowing soulless blue as the wind picked up and blew threw her hair. "Destiny has yet to find this world, and I will make sure it does. But for that to happen, I will be needing my host".

Jing cowered in fear and closes her eyes as she braced for impact. Suddenly she felt a thud and opened her eyes and gasp as they widened in shock at another figure standing protectivly in front of her.

"W-who are you?".

The figure was wearing a purple ninja gi and side-glanced at her, revealing she had a mixture of purple and blue eyes.

"I am the purple ninja"

"I am the purple ninja". They said in a mature feminine voice

Bai he's mouth patted in shock, feeling the wind blow through her hair as well while she let out a small gasp. The purple ninja looks back at LBD, who was glaring at her with her glowing blue eyes before they charged at each other.