RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER

(Author: please know that the first time I updated this chapter was by accident. It was still undergoing some editing when my phone was about to die, so I tried to save it but ended up publishing it by accident)

Bai he grunted in pain as Mr Julian bandaged her left leg.

"Will I still be able to fight?". She asked the scientist who looked at her after a moment of silence.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal".

"But we don't have weeks". Jing groaned again as he tightened the bandage once he was done. "Of all the dumb luck. But maybe I can just . . ." She summoned her ice powers in her hands and brought it down to her bandage leg for a few seconds. She then tried getting up and almost fell down if it wasn't for Mr Julian catching her by sliding an arm under her shoulder as she leaned on him for support.

"Careful now". He said, to which she groaned in a frustration.

"I don't understand. I was able to heal the ultra dragon once before, why can't I do it to myself?".

"No wonder ultra was up and running in no time". Bai he heard Jay's voice before turning to see the rest of the gang approaching.

"So when did you plan on telling us about your powers?". Kai said, to which Jing sighed knowing this was the time for explantation.

"Sorry about that. I really did want to tell you all but i was scared of what you all would think of me".

"Was that what you were trying to tell me earlier?". Lloyd asked, to which Bai he looked at him.

"Yeah".

"But how did this happen?". Zane asked with curiosity, now jugging up the curiosity in the other four ninja as well.

"It all happened about a year ago. I was helping out a local animal shelter when a cat ran away. I went after it and found it in an ally. While trying to get her back, I ended up trying to fight a powerful force that entered me. I didn't know what happened next because I was trapped inside my own body. But what I did know at the end of the day was that I was possessed . . . By the lady bone demon". As Bai he finishes explaining this, her blue eyes flashed for a second the same time as a familiar dark aura took over.

Meanwhile everyone stood there in shock, even misako. She already knows about the powers and crud, but not the whole origin story of how she got it.

Suddenly Cole stood in front of his sister and clasp her face into his arms, slightly pressing her cheeks together. "You got possessed all this time and you didn't even tell me".

"I only recently just found out!". She replied through her squished mouth . "Once I was free, I thought that was the end of it. But then I found out a few months ago, that's why I kept avoiding you all so I wouldn't hurt anyone".

"Wouldn't hurt us?". Jay repeated in a questionable manner while sharing a look with Kai. Meanwhile, Cole had already released his grip from Bai he's cheeks. "What do you mean?".

Bai he frowns before gesturing to her hands she held up. "I have no control over these powers, that everything I touch gets turned into ice. So I told Nya about it and she gave me these gloves tha--".

"Woah, woah, woah! You were possessed by a demon, got a new power, and told Nya before me?". Cole cut her off while counting his fingers.

Bai he gave him a nervous look while rubbing her arm and tried to avoid his judging gaze. "Well it's not that I don't trust you or anything, but Incase it wasn't obvious Nya's a girl just like me. So, you know . . ."

She shrugged, rolling her eyes before giving her older brother a obviously look ,and a part of him knew that she was right. She's a girl and he knows that they're mostly comfortable around each other before the opposite gender or anyone else.