PIRATES VS NINJA

Jing faced the wall with a blindfold tide around her face. Her instincts suddenly picked up just in time for her to catch a kunai thrown at her.

She began dodging more knives thrown her way after that. She then lifted her right foot to spin really fast on her left leg as the right one began kicking a way each kunai as if she was doing spinjitzu. After avoiding the last one, She then throws the one she had caught all the way to Cole's face.

He let's out a "eck!" When the kunai suddenly stops a inch closer in front of his scard face.

Bai he smirked as she raised up her index and middle finger signifying that she was using her wind elemental to control the kunai as it was raised above the black ninja's face to smash a vase on his head.

"Excellent work, Bai he". Master wu praised the nine year old before she took off her blindfold and smiled. "Thanks sensei".

"Yeah. Watta almost give me a face piercing". Cole exclaimed in relife while glaring at his giggling sister.

"Sorry, big bro".

"It's not even been up to two weeks and you're already having better control of your elemental powers than we were at first". Jay chuckled, gesturing to all the kunai knives impaled to the walls, while the culprit shrugged innocently.

"What can I say? I guess I'm just gifted".

"Well, look at you being a cocky". Kai said with an amused grin as she walked towards them and stood next to lloyd with a smirk.

"I guess you guys are a bad influence on me". She ruined when she heard him chuckle before feeling eyes on her and look at the boy next to her confusly. "What?".

Lloyd quickly snapped out of whatever daze he was in when looking at the girl. "You were pretty cool I guess. For a girl that is".

She rolled her eyes at the "cool" attitude, still keeping her smirk on.

"Now it is lloyd's turn". Sensei annoced after sipping some of his hot tea.

"Good luck, garmadon". Jing sent the blond boy a wink before Kai went up first and held up his hands with over mittens on them.

"Alright, lit man, give me your best shot".

"No fair! Why can't o get the same training as bai he?". The small boy pouted, looking at said girl who was drinking a bottle of what Zane handed her.

"That is because she is more experienced in the art of weaponry". The ice ninja replied, looking from the purple ninja to the green one.

"Plus she's learnt a thing or two about agility before she could walk". Cole added, smirking amusingly as he ruffles his pouting sister's hair, making her groaned before swatting his hand away.

Lloyd sighed in defeat before proceeding with his training with the fire ninja, seconds later enjoying himself.

Bai he tuned out from his training to look at her hands, signing quietly to herself. It's been two weeks since she got the white streaks in her hair and it worry her. Not only that but her sudden wind power and how she heal the ultra Dragon. She fears it might all the part of the lady bone demon's powers inside her, and it could get worst.

Could there be more to this power and will it end up consuming her? she hoped not. She's esspecially scard of what the others might say if she tells them. That is if she does decided to tell them of keep it all to herself.

"Jing". The sudden call of her name snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?". She noticed everyone looking at her.