CAN OF WORMS

Jing hummed to a old lullaby as she happily skipped down the hall. It's been two days since lloyd arrived and things seem a bit weird. For starters, she and Lloyd barely talk, apart from greeting each other good morning and good night. And the boy keeps his distance, having some kind of girls have cooties rule, which jing found annoying. But apart from all that, things are still pretty normal.

She stopped on her trail when she heard loud yelling coming from inside the ninja's room, much to her confusion.

"Huh?".

She then looked ahead to see sensei wu walking over with his staff in one hand and the other behind him.

"Sensei?".

The old man motioned her to follow him as he opened the door and they see the ninja arguing. Bai he remained confused while sensei wu shook his head in disapproval before opening the bathroom door to reveal lloyd laughing mischievous at them. The ninja stop arguing and found spices, tools and pink detergent next to him, meaning that he ruined their stuff.

"YOU DID THIS?!".

"Boys, I get first dibs on . . ." Cole punches his fist into his palm going over to the garmadon boy to give him a piece of his mind, but sensei wu stops him.

"No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumours and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusation were true".

"Uh, no offence, sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame". The other ninja agreed with the earth ninja.

"Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?".

"Different day, different lessons". Jing shrugged as wu nodded.

"Correct. Not all lessons are about fighting. And . . . I misplaced my lesson book".

Bai he saw Lloyds smirking and a book sticking out of his back pocket, which kai noticed as well and swipes it. "You mean this lesson book?".

The Blondie frowns. "It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up-".

Having heard enough, cole closes the door on him, to which bai he giggled a bit before nya's voice came through the speakers.

"If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out".

Kai groaned in annoyance. "It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you. I mean bai he I get, but having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a ninja headquarters".

"You do know I can hear you . . . Over and out!".

Jing was the first to storm out of the room with a hump. making the males share confused looks and shrugged before everyone followed her to the bridge.

"Last we heard of pythor, he stole the map of dens from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last two serpentine tombs". Nya exclaimed, as bai he saw Lloyd looking remorseful.

"Ugh, don't remind me".

"Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do". Wu exclaimed.

"But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map". The blue ninja said.

"Good idea. Why don't we?". The Smith girl nodded at jing, who got an excited grin and grabbed a couple of darts before throwing them at the map on the wall. "Good aim".