LITTLEST PET SHOP

Night time in the Destiny's bounty, bai he sleeps peacefully in her bed before a giggling Lloyd garmadon excitedly tried to wake her up.

"Jing. Psst. Bai he!".

She doesn't wake up, so Lloyd climbs into the bed and tries shaking her awake.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up".

The little girl groaned with her eyes still closed. "Lloyd, go back to sleep".

The blond boy sighed and lies on top of her on his back. "I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play".

"Go play by yourself". Bai he shoved him off her bed and he lands on his butt, to which he pouted.

But Lloyd wasn't giving up and got an idea before hoping back on the bed and used a finger to lift one of her eyelids.

"Do you want to build a snowman?".

Immediately when he lets go, bai he smiled and opened her eyes. Lloyd cheered in delight and quickly grabs her hand to lead her out of the room, while repeating the same word over again, "Come on, come on, come on", while she tries to shush him.

The kids giggled as they finally made it to the deck and closed the door behind them. They laughed with Lloyd chanting. "Do the magic! Do the magic!".

Giggling, jing started waving her hands together and suddenly snowflakes appeared forming a snowball as Lloyd watches in awe and childish wonder.

"You ready?".

"Yeah".

Bai he throws the snowball into the air and it burst out creating flakes around the deck.

"This is amazing!". Lloyd exclaimed, laughing as he runs around in excitement before bai he got his attention.

"Hey, watch this!". She stomps her foot and suddenly a layer of ice coats the floor, making Lloyd slided off laughing.

The snow coated the whole deck as the kids were now making a snowman. Once they were done, jing uses her magic to help Lloyd and the snowman slide across the floor as if they were dancing. Next they slide down snow hills together with jing in front and Lloyd in the back.

"Ah-huh! Tickle bumps!".

They jumped off the snow peaks and crashed in a pile of soft snow, until Lloyd then gets a crazy idea.

"Alright. Catch me!".

"Alight, but hand on!". Bai he make a snow peak to catch Lloyd as he hope on it. "Gotcha!".