THE RISE OF THE GREAT DEVOURER

Thunder strikes as the Destiny's bounty flys through a heavy thunderstorm, immediately walking bai he up from her nap.

Looking out the window at the dark clouds, jing could've sworn she saw a shadow run by as lightning struck. She rubbed her eyes to get out whatever sleep was left and looked back at the window to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. She then sighed, getting out of bed and gose out the room to meet with the others.

"Out of the way!".

Jing was pushed aside and sees Cole running down the hall with a hand covering mouth and the other holding his stomach.

'Airsick'. She thought in confirmation before continuing the rest of her way down the hall, eventually finding Kai, nya and Jay sitting around the table and walked towards them.

"Look who finally decided to walk up". Kai said as the little girl yawns took a seat next to jay.

"It's not easy to sleep when you're flying through an actual thunderstorm". She stated, her head and resting on her hand resting on the table before noticing the fengblades in front of her. "Haven't we reached the torchfire mountain yet?".

Nya shook her head before looking down at the blades with a worried look. "Not yet. But why is it that it's the only place we can destroy the fengblades".

"Because destroying them isn't so easy". Kai replied, as bai he cover her mouth to yawn again.

"He's right. They're made from the teeth of the devourer itself, so destroying something as incredibly strong would only require an extreme amount of heat".

"How do you know all this stuff?". Jay asked, she and Kai surprised of her knowledge.

She just smiled tiredly at them. "Just because I don't go to school doesn't mean that I don't study".

"Uh, could someone pass the salt". Jay spoke up, paying more attention to his sandwich.

The Destiny's bounty suddenly tilted, making everyone hold on tight, and shaking off the remaining sleep inside bai he as the salt shaker slides towards the blue ninja, who easily caught it.

"Hey, thanks". He winks as the ship stables itself.

A door was then opened to reveal a airsick Cole with a green face. "Please. No more talk about food. How much longer until we get there?".

"Not long". Jay said before smirking. "Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?".

The black ninja immediately goes away to throw up again, making nya and jing cringe in disgust with their tongues sticking out, while Jay just sat there laughing.

Jing looked at him with a unamused look. "Not cool, dude".

He just waved her off, going back to enjoying his sandwich. "He'll be fine. And speaking of green, who would've guessed little lloyd garmadon turned out to be the green ninja, or jing being the purple ninja?".

Said girl chuckled nervously. "Believe me, I'm still surprised myself".

"Lloyd was such a brat at first, while jing's a sweetheart". Nya smiled at the girl to make her feel better which it did as she returned the smile. "It's hard to believe you guys are gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived".

Kai cleared hid throat at that.

"Where is he by the way?". Jing questioned, finally noticing that her friend wasn't around as the blue ninja swallowed a bit of his sandwich.

"He's at the training room. Something about wanting to be better than something". He shrugged, taking another bite of his sandwich.

Bai he raised a brow. Lloyd wants to get better than something? Eh, it's probably the ninja.