THE SNAKE KING

Inside the bounty's dinning room, jing smile sitting next to lloyd as she doodles in her sketchpad while paying attention to lloyd's answer to a question the ninja were joking around with.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him". As Lloyd talks, bai he noticed her sensei walking into the room with a package and goes over to take his seat.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control". Cole exclaimed.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze". Zane said.

"Or if he spit on you with his hallucinatory venom and you end up acting like Kai did". Jing said, showing her drawing of kai getting sprayed by the venom and his eyes turning green.

Kai groaned. "Please, don't remind me. That was some pretty bad stuff".

Lloyd groaned and turned his attention to his uncle. "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?".

Wu sighs. "Sadly, it was the sacred flute you four carelessly lost".

"Hay, no, no, no, we didn't lost it. Pythor stole it". Jay clarified, defending himself and his brothers, most esspecially himself as sensei wu pours himself a cup of tea.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger".

"Don't worry". Cole reassured, grinning diterminly. "I've almost reached my full potential, and when I become either the purple or green ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute".

Bai he sighs and rolled her eyes. 'Here we go again'.

"You're gonna be the purple or green ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh". Kai glared.

"I thought it was decided that I was Destined to become the green or purple ninja". Smiling, zane placed his on his chest.

Jay laughed, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Oh! the only thing decided about you, zane, is that you're weird".

With that, the ninja began arguing. Jing looked like she could snap any moment but instead groaned before her head fell on the table, earning her a pat on the back from nya who was also tired of all this. Lloyd just got off his seat and walked towards his uncle.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?". He asked, gesturing to the box sensei brought in, which jing got noticed as she looked at them.

"Your new uniforms".

The ninja instantly stopped their arguing and gasp in excitement ti their sensei's reply as he opens the box and each ninja took a box with their respective new gi inside that they began to admirer.

"Whoa! They've got, like, armour".

"I love the gold highlights".

"Battle claws!".

"The material is really light and breathable".

"And for you, bai he".

Jing looked up at sensei to see him pulling out one more box from the package and handed it to her, much to her surprise.

"Huh? For me?".

He nodded. Bai he opened the box and was confused as she took out a kunai. "Huh? Kunais?".

"We were not able to recover most our weapons from the monastery so I had them reordered. And it's about time you mastered the act of weaponry if you are going to be a great ninja one day".