THE DAY NINJAGO STOOD STILL

Inside grand Sensei dareth's mojo dojo, Lloyd and Bai he stood back to back with blind folds tide around her faces.

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears". Cole said, he and the other ninja watching their two youngest members take steps forward before turning towards each other and got into fighting stance.

The two walked in circles, facing each other and waiting for one of them to attack as the ninja watched with anticipation.

Just then, dareth came into the room. "Uh, guys? I'm teaching a class later so I'd appreciate a clean dojo".

The ninja paid no mind to him as Lloyd and Bai he charged at each other before colliding their fist, releasing a surprisingly strong shockwave. And just like that, a series of punchs and kicks took place. Bai he threw a kick but Lloyd douges it by spinning himself and sent a kick of his own. Bai he ducks to douge it, tthen git up, throwing a punch in the process. But Lloyd moves away and yanks on her whole arm, throwing Jing over his back to the ground.

Bai he grunted as she quickly used her legs to block the punchs Lloyd sent her way, before he away able to kick him back, tow hitch she quickly got up. But Lloyd knees her in the face, then quickly quickly blocked an with his wrist, then tries to punch Bai he. But she ducks onec again, in the process releasing her wrist from Lloyd's grip and using her elbow to hit his back. The ninja gritted his teeth and tried to attack with a punch, but this time Bai he grabs his whole arm and tries to fling him over, but the Blondie ended up doing a cart wheel, in the process trying to send a kick that Jing doughed before she finally kicks him in the gut and his back hit the shelf's of dareth's fake troupies.

Bai he comes at him and sends a kick, but Lloyd's instinct in picked in making him duck and roll away just in time. The female ninja then runs towards a wall, lloyd running after her. She then runs on the wall and jumped off before Lloyd punched where she once was on the wall. Hearing footsteps behind him, Lloyd turns around sending a ball of green energy at the purple ninja who barely douged it just in time.

"Huh, Not gonna lie, but this is one heck of a fight". Kai exclaimed, clearing impressed and fascinated by the fight going on between the green and purple ninja.

"I agree". Zane agreed. "It's amazing how focus and omniscient they are at each other's every moves".

"It's almost like they know what the other's gonna do before they even do it. Honestly, it's kinda scary". Jay let out a chuckle, a little intimidated by the fight.

The ninja continued to fight as Jing attacks while Lloyd worked on defense, only to end up getting tripped by her. Lloyd then rolled out of the way as she brought her kunai down at him. But surprisingly Lloyd grabbed her and the two came rolling on the ground until Jing was able to pin the blond boy. Bai he was clearing glaring daggers from under her blindfold as the both panted, tired from the fight they just had. The purple ninja then pointed her kunai at his face.

"Pinned ya".

"You have got to be kidding me". Lloyd groaned taking off his blindfold the same time she did before they locked eyes. Slowly Bai he's giggling died down as she looked at him, who was looking her with many emotions she couldn't describe.

Jing then noticed his cheeks getting warm and got a little confused by that until she finally realized their position, to which she felt the same thing happing to her. Now, if they were still kids, this is something to be laughing about, but it's not now. It felt different.

"Great job you two". Kai's sudden voice snapped the two out of their stares as they turned to look at the ninja. Most of them with smirks on their faces and the others, not so much. "That was one heck of a fight you had there. It was almost like you were enjoying yourselves".