CHILD'S PLAY

Now soaring through the sky was the Destiny's bounty repainted back into it's original colour. Lloyd and bai he watched from above, kids their age having fun playing together. They sighed, knowing that they can never get normal lives like that again.

"You know, we could always play like that if you want". Bai he suggested.

"Really?". Lloyd grinned and looked at her before raising a brow. "Are you sure? 'Casue you seem a little edgy lately".

She just looked at him and smile. "I'm sure".

"Bai he! Lloyd!". The two kids then turned their attention to Kai who was giving them a strict look. "Concentrate".

"Now that the bounty is in our possession again, we can train you two more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time". Zane exclaimed, motioning then to start training again, much to their dismay as the groaned.

"Oh, but we've been training all day". Lloyd groaned, the girl beside him agreeing.

"Yeah. Can't we get a little break?".
That comment just earned her a chuckle from Jay.

"Never thought I'd see the day you get tired of training". The little girl rolled her eyes at him, obviously not s fan of what he just said.

"It's all to get you two ready to face Lord garmadon". Cole explained. "Besides this time you won't be fighting us but each other. Green ninja vs purple ninja. Now, in position".

Jing was a little surprised by that. This will actually be the first time fighting each other after becoming the green and purple ninja. She then looked at Lloyd who barely seemed fazed and sighs. The two kids got in the centre of the deck as bai he put her hood on and got into a fighting stance.

"Aren't you gonna put on your hood?". She questioned, seeing as he sighs and got into a lazy position of his own.

"Nah". He replied.

"What if I hit your face?".

"I doubt that".

"Wanna bet?"

"Maybe".

The two kids had smirking faces while glaring at one another. Now he into it. They charged at each other and began throwing attacks of punches and kicks, which the opposite gender avoided in the process. Their last attack ended with their elbows touching to block their hit. As bai he sent a punch to Lloyd face, he contacts it by kicking her away, but she caught herself a few feet back with a couple of flips.

She smirked under her mask to see her mission accomplished as Lloyd had his hood over his face. The blond boy looked surprised of this before a smirk of his own formed under his hood. Bai he pulled out her kunai in her hand before spreading it to reveal four more next to it. She throws the knives at the garmadon boy who swiftly  dodged each one of them before he catches the last one.

"NINJA GO!".

At the same time, they both use spinjitzu to attack each other, bouncing into one another in the process. At the last hit was when they stopped with Lloyd quickly jumping over jing, who was too late to react when the green ninja wrapped his arm around her from behind and held out her kunai to her throat with the other hand.

"Had enough yet?".

"Yeah . . . But not you".

Before Lloyd could ask what she meant by that he was kneed in the stomach(not to hard, but just enough to let his guard down). Jing took hold of his hand close to her neck before she flogged him over her shoulders and he lands on his back. Bai he quickly gets on top of him, using a hand to hold his chest down while using the other to point her kunai at his face. The ten year old looked up at at her while letting out a surprised gasp.