THE ISLAND OF DARKNESS

Bai he brimstone was twisting and turning as she spelt in bed. She was mumbling, clearly having a disturbing dream about something. Some creature lurking around, a clash of two swords, and lastly a ticking clock.

Finally the purple ninja woke up in a cold sweat with a gasp. The final battle was close. She could feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jing rubbed the rest of the sleep out of her eye as she made her way towards the bridge where she found the ninja, misako, Sensei Wu and Mr Julian. The garmadon women was the first to noticed her arrival and smiled.

"Oh, good. You are here, Jing". She said as the purple ninja walked over while yawning.

"Yeah. Sorry if I overslept. I could use a good rest after all the excitement yesterday". She said before noticing the map on the table in front of them and decided to change the topic. "Isn't that the scroll about the temple of light?".

"Indeed, it is". Misako confirmed with a nod before looking down at the scroll. "The scroll says there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the next ninja pure elemental powers. Powers that can destroy the indestructible army".

"So you're saying we get to fight?". Cole asked with a excited grin, obviously tired from not getting to fight since they arrived on the dark island. "Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet".

"Slow your horses, happy feet". Jing said with a smirk before misako looked at her and Lloyd.

"And as for you two. Here, it is written for once the green and purple ninja find the instrument of peace, they will strike it together as one and know the power of the ultimate spinjitzu master. Two hearts fighting together as one".

"Ultimate spinjitzu master?". They chorused in awe, one in excitement and the other with curiosity.

"It means you will be able to invoke the power of the golden dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the first spinjitzu master".

"Woah!". Was all Jing could say after all what she's heard, while Lloyd laughed and looked at the awestruck ninja with their jaws dropped.

"Jealous?".

Now that snapped them out of it before Kai spoke up. "Wait a minute. This all sounds to good to be true. What's the catch?".

"The catch is the temple could be anywhere on the island". Sensei Wu exclaimed as they looked at him before he pulls out a midalion. "And all we have is this".

"A midallion?". Mr Julian said in awe as he collect the artifact from the older man while adjusting his glasses to study it better. "It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden".

"Uh, how'd you know that?". Jay asked, considering the fact that he's been impresioned on a small island for years.

"Oh, I did a lot of ready in my spear time". The old man giggled while giving the medallion to his son. "Adventure stories were my favorite".

Zane smiled and turned to his brothers. "Then what are we waiting for?".

Jing and Lloyd stood up as they were about to join the older ninja, only for them to be stopped by Sensei Wu.

"Not you two". He said, much to their dismay.

"Ah, seriously?".

"Are we still doing this?".

"Wu is right, kids". Misako said, her expression the same as the older man she placed her hand on his shoulder. "If you were to come across lord garmadon, it could prematurely start the final battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risk".